Writers Block/Character Bios!

Okay, well I have been having a bit of a writer's block and have also been busy lately, but I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who has read this or is reading it right now. The reason I wanted to thank you all is because I just realized today that this had almost 1,000 reads and is ranked fourth in Moonbli. So, yeah, thanks.

I also sort of wanted to give you an update about some of the oc bios. So, I think the only oc that I have really introduced is Snowfang, but if you want to know more about any other characters just comment. 

But, on to Snowfang.

Name - Snowfang

Name meaning - Fangs of Snow

Personality - Cold, strong, confident, patient

Age - 8

Gender - Female(She/Her)

Sexual orientation - Demiromantic, Graysexual

Tribe - IceWing

Residence - Normally the IceWing Palace, currently the Sky Palace 

Crushes - None

Mate - None

Occupation - General

Powers - None

And a bit more info on her: Snowfang grew up living quite close to the palace, in a small town with IceWings that either weren't high enough or were, but didn't want to live in the palace. Her parents were just high enough in the rankings to live at the palace but they chose to live outside because they knew that it would grant their kids more freedom. Their names were Hielo, her father, and Squall, her mother. Her father was an adventurous dragon, always searching for caves hidden in the ice while her mother was a healer of sorts, focusing more on healing past traumas. Snowfang also has two siblings, Nieve, her older sister, and Pine, her twin brother. Pine died in the IceWing Plague and so did her mother. After that happened Snowfang vowed not to let anything like that happen again so she signed up to become a healer. She soon realized that it was not for her and started searching for her calling. At that time her sister Nieve had started joining Hielo on his expeditions and Snowfang wanted to prove that she could do dangerous and risky things too so she joined the army. She quickly rose in the rankings making her way to general before age seven. Then she was called upon by Queen Snowfall to go to the Sky Kingdom.

That's all for her!

Okay, I am going to do one for Flood now:

Name - Flood

Name meaning - Rapid surge of water

Personality - Shy, Kind, Logical

Age - 3

Gender - Male(He/They)

Sexual orientation - Questioning

Tribe - SeaWing

Residence - Cave near the Deep Palace

Crushes - None

Mate - None

Occupation - None

Powers - None

Backstory - Well, he grew up with his two siblings, the SeaWings he was with during Auklet's chapter, named Dolphin (sister), and Stingray, (brother). His dad, Surge, is a single dad after his mom died in the war. When Flood and his siblings were two years old his father married again to a SeaWing who was always trying to take the place of his mother. Stingray, who was always the fragile one, immediately liked this new dragon. Her name was Whitetip and she was a Sea-Ice hybrid. Dolphin was the fierce one and didn't like the idea of this intruder taking the place of her mother. Flood didn't really care, he never really spent much time with his family anyway, he normally spent his time sketching the area around him and plotting places on maps. He loved the smell of ink on paper, and of the salty sea breeze, so, he always found comfort in heading up to a beach and scanning the horizon. He spent most of his time alone until the day he met Princess Auklet.

Here is a picture of Flood, credit to Lunar Bean for the base, but edits are by me, and the font of the text in the picture is how I imagine his handwriting to look like

Here is a picture of Flood, credit to Lunar Bean for the base, but edits are by me, and the font of the text in the picture is how I imagine his handwriting to look like. Once again, this is not my base, full credit to Lunar Bean for that, but edits were by me.

And if you would like, just comment saying the name of an oc that I mentioned anywhere in the book and I can add a bio for them too. Also, you can ask for oc's to be added to the book, just give me a description, name, age, and maybe a suggestion of where to add.