F-first meeting?!

As Croissant slowly walked over to her classroom, she heard a sudden squeal from someone. Croissant blushes as she sees Map walking by her cutely, like these anime characters but in a dumbass way, that was one of Croissant's kinks.. So she just needed to tell Map about it. Croissant Walked up to Map, tapping her shoulder as she was blushing a faint pink.

"Map Chan, right? Well hearing you squeal like that really turned me on.." Croissant said in her usual deep, husky monotone voice.

Map gasped at Croissant's bold words, as she chuckled in a soft fake ass kawaii voice, winking at Croissant.

"W-well you're really hot Croissant senpai-" Map said, as she noticed Croissant looking at Diive with a smirk. Map quickly got jealous, as she moaned out.

"Cr-croissant senpai~! W-we should really go to class before the teacher g-gets us~"  Croissant quickly looked back at map, nodding at her as she took Map's hand in hers.

"Let me walk you to class, Waifu." Croissant said. Map, quickly blushed from the nickname, as Diive who was walking by them, Wanted to just- throw up and kill herself  immediately..

"Greetings, Diive san." Croissant called out, as Diive looked at her Weirded the shit out and CLEARLY uncomfortable.

"Hi..? It's just Diive where'd the 'san' weeb ass thing come from bro.."
 Diive mumbled out the last sentence to herself giving Croissant a side eye, as she quickly put her bag in her class, going to the assembly. Map.. Got very annoyed, and jealous.

Croissant looked back at Map with a cold stare, as she went to her classroom, forgetting or maybe even ignoring the fact she offered Map to walk her to her class?

Map gritted her teeth in anger, as she huffed and pouted, squealing as she saw her better than her toxic mf face friends that she don't even deserve, probably feel pity for her that's why their with her.

"Hey besties, Eek! I'm so excited for the assembly today!" To be honest there was nothing going on in the assembly that's exciting, Map just didn't have anything to say other than that..

______________________________________________________________________

chapter 1 of the season is finally done why would you even read this..