School day for Lia=Not normal

Lia was just walking back to her class, as she saw Diive, being held back by Croissant. She was shocked, jaw dropped as she heard Croissant say. "Mommy chill, please don't leave me. I want you, not her." Lia held her laughter quickly, as she nudged Ivy's shoulder, "Girlie, wake up and look at what's happening in front of you." Ivy just went to grab Diive's sleeve away from Croissant, getting her away for the millionth time, as she waved a goodbye to Lia. Lia waved back, as she sighed ignoring this weirdo named Croissant going back to class, too bad Map was in her class..

Lia saw one of her project partners, as she went to talk about the French project since the due date was soon, as she politely unlike some people, stopped their conversation to talk about the project. "Excuse me, so about the project for French class, when is the best time to continue-" Lia didn't even finish, as she heard someone call her partner for the project's name loudly, like a toddler and hugging her from behind. Lia sighed as this girl didn't let her breath for a single day, she went back to her seat, as she waited for the teacher Hella annoyed that she couldn't even talk about a damn project. She just hoped the principle would expel this damn girl.

Class finally began, as the French teacher came, Lia heard the toddler like classmate scream out at the top of her lungs, as usual 'Bonjour Miss!!' Lia just hoped one day she'd lose her voice and energy and hopefully either learn her lesson or just straight up become mute as no one wants to hear her scream out childishly. Lia just ignored her presence for now, taking out her French notebook to take notes of the lesson objective as she flinched, hearing Map scream if she could read the lesson's objectives, she wanted to just take her damn notes.

___________________________________________

guys wish uh my bbg pookie wookie Lia good luck because shes suffering from a certain someone called map Literally worse than how I made her in the fanfic