Barney and her sidekick Cheese?!

Barney gasped, chuckled and got disgusted every once in a while, while she was reading the note of what Croissant and Map did in the public school bathroom, quickly twhispering it over to Cheese, letting her know since Cheese didn't like reading shit, as Cheese just got disgusted, wishing she never even knew what they did. Cheese just kept giving Diive a disgusted look wishing that she shut her mouth for once, as she couldn't forget what she read.

Then finally, Croissant returned to the class. Diive slowly turned her face to Ivy, as Ivy looked at her confused. "What is it?" Ivy said. "Never mind never mind." Diive replied back, holding in her laughter. Ivy, quickly understood, as she nudged Diive's shoulder. "Oh my god.. Kill yourself." Ivy said sweetly, drawing a small heart on Diive's desk. As Diive let out her laughter for like a whole five minutes Because of Barneys laughter and from Croissant's greasy big ass head. "Diive, shut up. Dumbass." Barney rolled her eyes sarcastically as she said that, though they just continued laughing.

As class finally finished, Barney grabbed her lunch box as so did Cheese. She still couldn't stop thinking about the thing Croissant did with the Dumber dumbass Map. Though they just went on to their way to the cafeteria, finding a place to sit near a window to make a circle like group for Salmon, Diive, Ivy, Lia, Cheese and the gang leader Barney.

"Diive, tell us every detail of what happened when they were making out." Barney commanded Diive her oh so 'slave', as Diive couldn't stop smiling from what she witnessed. Diive began explaining everything they did to Barney, not forgetting the smallest detail.

Cheese sighed, as she gave a side eye to Barney and Diive. "Diive, you are so disgusting." Cheese shook her head in disappointment, as she continued trying to eat her food normally. Diive continued to chew on her sandwich, as she looked at Cheese. "Tell me something new." The more Diive talked the more Barney want to smack the life out of her face.