Huh, is this a.. Chapter?!

Yall give me ideas for future chapters😢

____________________________________________

It was a VERY very shocking experience for everyone, a depressing one to say the least, as they saw the so very loveable Physics teacher, Ms. Vaseline... fall down the stairs and going to the Emergency hospital.. As they all silently were.. So very excited and happy, finally having a breather! As Cheese started praying she doesn't come back, Barney eating her food, Salmon thinking about Razor while reading her book, Ivy creating a game to play and Diive reading her very explicit Manhwa.. (As usual) Diive, felt like there was something wrong, as no teacher was even coming to their class, especially the Math teacher, Ms. Haribo . She closed her broken sandwich laptop, sighing as she just finished the new chapter that was published like today this morning or something.

Salmon decided since they had two periods free, she could take a short nap, as she rested her head on her desk, closing her eyes sleeping soundly, while the others didn't even notice.

Salmon noticed Razor, coming closer to her, as she blushed a red, feeling embarrassed he's even here. "Salmon, baby girlie." Razor used the famous Roblox smirk, winking at her, as he snapped his finger, suddenly the song 'careless whisper started. As she just stayed quiet, looking at him, shocked, confused and also a bit flustered and shocked he's here. "Salmon." Razor repeated, holding her shoulder, as she gasped annoyed he touched her so suddenly, slapping his hand away. "What do you want? Just say it." Salmon said, getting more annoyed the flustered "SALMON, he said louder. Salmon just got shocked and confused from the sudden loudness of the usually quiet guy "What is it, just say it..!"...

"SALMON!!" Salmon jumped, from her nap. "R-Razor?! as Ivy was in front of her, looking at her with a shocked expression while also looking at her annoyed, Ivy scoffed sarcastically. "Were you having an amazing dream of Razor that you needed to slap my hand away?" Salmon felt shocked, she even dreamed of someone she was disgusted of, as she just had a blank face, Ivy looked at her confused. "Take a picture it'd last longer." Ivy said jokingly, as she went back to her seat talking to Cheese. "What a dream." Salmon sighed, as she felt speechless, annoyed by the sudden weird dream, as she grimaced at the thought of Razor. She just shook those thoughts away from her head, as she got up, walking to the bathroom. She felt too embarrassed to even face Ivy after loudly calling out Razors name. Entering the bathroom, she saw Lia washing her hands as she just walked over to the free sink, as she washed her face. Lia turned to look at Salmon, looking at her red tomato face. "Bro is turning into a real tomato." As Lia said that, Salmon kicked the back of her leg. "Don't do that!" Lia said, hitting her in return. "Go back to class now, shoo shoo." Lia shooed Salmon with a slight grin on her face and the weird window cleaning laugh, as she returned to her class.

Salmon just brushed the interaction off, as she was too tired to think right now, going back to class as well, suddenly, the bell rang. That means that class finally ended, which was also last period, Salmon took the bio book to study for tomorrows weekly test, as they called for her name. "Salmon! You're going by car." Said the bus monitor, Salmon was confused since no one told her they were coming to get her from school instead of the bus. She just went to the reception to find mother or whoever came to get her, as she saw a slightly tall man in front of her. She was confused who it was, as she looked up at him. She mentally cursed at herself for coming here, as she had no choice but to go with the person who came to pick her up. Razor. "Let's go, pookie." (he didn't actually say pookie, or did he..? idk you think) He said, as she just quietly followed him to his car annoyed.

She sighed, as she entered the car, at the back seat avoiding sitting in the passenger seat next to Razor. She crossed her arms, as she looked out the window, not wanting to start a conversation nor does she care about hi- "So how was school." Razor asked awkwardly, as he was trying to focus on the road. Salmon was annoyed enough, as she just stayed quiet ignoring his question. Razor just sighed, as he just continued the drive already getting the hint to not make small talks.

Omg!! A longer chapter than the usual!!! Anyways I'll be trying to write longer chapters, but I need ideas.. so give ideas :3

Also im sorry salmon for this please don't slap me :3..😱 I just wanted to write a car scene just bc

You guys can imagine how razor looks, I imagined him with dark brown short hair and a roblox smirk his height is up to you 131cm, 184cm whatever u want to imagine