Jst smile and nod, smile and nod..

Salmon has always been quite, not wanting to get included in dramas and such, she was more of the type to focus in class. Salmon always came to school early and had to deal with croissant's shit, Though she usually ignored Croissant but sometimes, it was just to much so she would just nod and smile awkwardly with the expression of 'Ehh pls stop I don't wanna talk' or something like that...

On one normal day as salmon arrived early, as usual she saw Croissant flexing off her GREASY ASS TANGLED HAIR To hEr classmates and acting humble as if she won some award. Salmon held her laughter, as she sat down on her chair adjusting her laptop and preparing for the first subject.. when Barney arrived, Salmon looked at her pointing at Croissant.. Barney laughed so hard while all eyes were on her as they were weirded out why she was laughing, but she didn't care. As Ivy arrived, Barney and salmon took her aside to tell her what happened.. Ivy just smiled as she sat down while unfortunately Croissant was one seat away from her and salmon was in front of her.. Salmon kept looking at Croissant as she kept sliding her fingers into her greasy ass hair, opening it and retying it more than once during a class as if it's fixable.

It's been 1 hour and almost a half since class started, and Croissant had her hair opened all the time. Salmon thought that croissant wanted the whole class to smell like olive oil (her hair LITERALLY smells like dat). Break time arrived, and Salmon didn't even wait and boosted out of the class with her lunch bag, wanting to meet Lia and tell her what happened..
as all the six gathered in a circle near a window (as usual)  Ready to gossip about everything they have seen, and to talk about this one sided love that Map has with every single person who hates her.

________________________

Dw salmon bbg just wait until the end of this year and we will probably survive