idk anymore

The break sadly finished, as the 'gang' was going back to class. They heard a toddler's voice calling out Croissant's name, as they heard running footsteps. Diive, felt someone jumping on her back literally making her fall to the ground, and it was no other than the blind dumbass, Map. "Cro-Croissant senpai!! I missed you so much..~!" She said, in a pick me high ass pitched voice. Not only did Diive want to punch the life out of her, but she knew 'Map x Diive' ship would begin as a joke to her friends, as a way to torture her. Map, FINALLY noticed it wasn't Croissant since there are a lot of people who wear nerdy glasses and have dark brown curly hair for a fact. She quickly stood up, looking at the probably dead body under her in disgust, flipping her hair and rolling her eyes. "Oh, ew never mind." Map quickly ran away like those anime girl Tsundere's that are  pick me, not wanting to get in trouble like the coward she was.

 Ivy, pulled Diive up from the ground.
"Diive, don't die now.. die during the math exam so we all get a full mark." Diive, turned her face slowly to Ivy's side, giving her a side eye, Diive was still feeling Map's crusty body as if she was still on top of her. "I'm gonna shower for the whole day after this, I feel disgusting.." Barney laughed so hard from what she saw, as she told Cheese this right after Map left. "Diive and Map are in love for real, dating in secret." Cheese agreed with Barney quickly as she laughed with her. Diive wanted to now jump off a cliff. Never mind she always wanted to jump off.. "Stop. Ain't no way I'm dating someone that has a toddler voice bro." Diive sighed, for the millionth time today.

This time, Map hugged the real Croissant, screaming out her name as she hugged her from the from, while Croissant gave her a disgusted look. Croissant groaned in annoyance, as she pushed Map off of her.
"Ugh.. Good morning, I guess. What do you want?" Croissant was now tryna act like her idol, Dabasat. Map blushed by Croissants glare, as she squealed, putting her hands on her cheeks blushing red. "Croissant senpai.. Y-you're so h-hot..!" Croissant, pinned Map to the wall, as Map gasped by the sudden dominance. Croissant smirked as she moved closer to Maps face not even asking if it's okay to kiss.

____________________________

idk anymoere give ideas in the very ideas pls chapter