Oneshot 5 || Angst

A/N: I have had to delete and block five people for sexualizing this oneshot, which is beyond disgusting. A few people had made a couple of light and harmless jokes, which I guess is okay since they didn't fully sexualize it, but there are people just completely crossing the line. Keep in mind I've only have this oneshot posted for less than a day. This is a literal abusive mother giving her child a bath and should never be sexualized. I'm genuinely appalled by the comments some people have left here. If I have to delete any more comments and block any more people, I'm taking this oneshot down because this is just absolutely horrific. Don't be gross and don't ever sexualize child abuse / rape / incest, I had no idea some people in the crk fandom were this messed up.

Also I'm going to be putting Espresso's, Latte's, and Madeleine's age in the beginning of each oneshot 👍

E's age: 6

"Mama?" Espresso mumbled, his voice hoarse. "Could you help me take a bath, please?"

"A bath?" She sat up from lounging on the couch. "Why do you need my help?"

Espresso shrugged.

"Can't you do it yourself?"

"I dunno how to."

Mother stared at him like he was insane. "You don't know how to take a bath??"

He shook his head.

"Why not? You're six, you're a big boy. You should know how to take a bath."

He shifted his weight, looking at the floor. "You never taught me how."

Silence filled the room. His mother groaned, throwing her cigarette on the floor and stomping it to put it out. She stood up, staring down at how dirty his body was. His hair was a wreck, his clothes were messy, and his body, especially his face, was smeared with streaks of dirt and grime. "Look at you! You're disgusting! You look like you haven't bathed in a month!"

His eyes trailed up to her, and he shrugged again. He hadn't bathed for a month, actually. Nobody had given him a bath, it wasn't his fault. "I'm sorry, Mama."

"Don't call me that. I've told you a million times not to call me that."

Right. Espresso always forgot she didn't like it when he called her Mama. "Sorry, Mother."

Mother silently grabbed his wrist, dragging him towards the bathroom. She started pulling him up the stairs as he struggled to keep up. He slipped, banging his knee against the hardwood staircase. He cried out in pain but was answered by a slap across the mouth from his mother. "Owie," He thought to himself as his mother began to continue to drag him upstairs.

She pushed him into the bathroom, mumbling under her breath as she rolled up her sleeves and walked over to the bathtub, turning on the water.

Espresso stared and watched her. He frowned. She looked so angry. Mother was really scary when she was angry. He honestly didn't mean to make her mad, though.

Mother looked back at him. "Well? Don't just stand there, get undressed!" She said as if this was obvious. "Fucking dumbass," She muttered.

Espresso's eyes widened, but he obeyed. He slid off his clothes, dropping them on a pile on the floor. He looked down at his body. Boo-boos from Mother and Father covered his body. He shuddered. There were bruises from various slaps and punches, cuts from glass cups and bottles thrown at him, and nail marks and scratches from when his parents grabbed him.

Mother picked him up and practically threw him into the bathtub. He gasped as his body hit the water; it was freezing. He immediately started shivering and his teeth began to chatter. But he didn't dare to complain.

"Oh, shut up," She said as she stood up, grabbing some shampoo from the sink's lower cabinet.

"I didn't say anything." Espresso looked up at her, confused.

"Shut up," Mother repeated, kneeling back down in front of the tub. "You don't deserve warm water."

Goosebumps covered his arms as he tensed up. The water was so cold it was painful, like little pieces of glass were jabbing at his entire body. He continued to shiver as he clenched his jaw to stop his teeth from chattering so loud.

Before Espresso could react, his mother pushed him under the ice cold water to wet his hair. She grabbed him by his hair and violently pulled him back up. Espresso coughed and spit water out of his mouth as he shuddered. His entire body was freezing.

She squeezed some shampoo out in her hand, running her hands through his tangled hair. She yanked at the knots. "Your hair is disgusting, Espresso. It's so messy and matted. Honestly, how do you live like this?"

He winced at her yanking and shrugged.

Mother continued to roughly shampoo his hair. Even though her touch was violent and hurtful, Espresso closed his eyes and leaned into her touch.

He tried to imagine his Mother bathing him willingly and with tenderness and love. He imagined her smiling and softly humming as she gently detangled his messy hair. He imagined her delicate touch washing the dirt and grime off his body. He imagined her loving him.

He was jerked out of his thoughts by his mother pushing his head under the water again to rinse the shampoo out of his hair. She kept him under for a few seconds, fighting back a smile as she watched him struggle under her hand. A giggle escaped her lips before she eventually pulled him back above the water.

Espresso gasped for air, coughing out more water. His teeth chattered as he watched Mother grab a washcloth, plop a bit of soap on it, and scrub his body violently. He winced as he whimpered. "M-Mother, it kind of hurts."

She stopped washing his body and looked up at him. "Excuse me?"

"Sorry." Espresso realized this wasn't a good time to complain and he shut up.

Mother went back to scrubbing him.

A few moments passed before Espresso's eyes lit up as he remembered something. Whenever Mother bathed Latte, she would always give her toys, like rubber duckies and toy boats and such. He looked down. There was a bucket beside the tub full of bath toys. He smiled. "May I please play with those toys?" He asked, pointing to the bucket.

Mother hung up the washcloth to dry. "Absolutely not."

"What? Why not?"

"Because those are Latte's."

"Oh." The smile faded from his face. "...Well, I'm sure she wouldn't mind. Look, I'll only play with one ducky." He reached for a rubber duck.

Mother smacked his hand, and he immediately jerked away from the bath toys. "I said, no," She scolded, her eyes narrowed.

Espresso stared up at her, wide-eyed.

She stood up, grabbed his thin arms, and pulled him out of the bath. She picked up a towel and threw it at him. "Here." With that, she walked away, leaving Espresso dripping wet and shivering.

He listened as her footsteps faded away, and he began to dry himself. He frowned. He wasn't very good at drying yet.

After a minute of drying himself, he slipped into clothes. His body was still a little wet, especially his hair, but it was okay. He was clean, cleaner than he felt in months.

A smile grew on his face. Maybe Mother would bathe him again sometime. He liked being clean.