Oneshot 2 || Fluff

A/N: This oneshot will be about age regression. If you don't know what that is, I suggest looking it up and getting a brief understanding before reading this. Sorry if this isn't very good, I don't know a lot about age regression haha... Hate will be deleted!! 🙃 (Although, I don't expect much hate, I mean, you guys are reading a fanfic about gay gingerbread men... I don't think most people in the Espresseleine fandom are the type of people to hate on age regression)

The front door opened, and Madeleine stepped into the house with big bags of groceries in his hands. He smiled as he saw Espresso. "Hello, my love!" He set the groceries down and walked over to him, laying a kiss on his cheek.

Espresso smiled back up at him as he sat on the couch with a comfy blanket wrapped around him.

"Are you still feeling little?" Madeleine asked, putting the groceries away.

He nodded.

"Alright." Madeleine began to take something out of a bag, and Espresso craned his neck to try and see what it was. "I bought something for you at the store." He grinned, pulling out a small orange cat stuffy. "I know orange cats and black cats are your favorite, so I figure this orange cat plushie can be friends with your black cat stuffy!"

Espresso's face lit up as he made grabby hands at the stuffy, giggling. "Kitty!!"

Madeleine smiled back, handing him the cat stuffy. Espresso took it, looking down at it and studying it. He traced his finger from the nose of the cat all the way to the tip of the tail. He giggled again.

"Do you like it?" Madeleine asked.

He nodded once more, getting all snuggled and warm back under his fuzzy blanket. He cuddled his new kitty close to him, smiling down at it.

"What are you going to name it?"

Espresso thought for a moment, taking an extra close look at his kitty. He shrugged, seeming a bit sad he couldn't think of a good name.

"Hmm..." Madeleine sat next to him on the couch, wrapping his arms around him. Espresso loved to be cuddled when he was in his little space. "How about Patches?" He suggested. "Or... Whiskers? Buttons?"

He shook his head.

Madeleine thought a bit more. "Biscuit? Scout? Toffee?"

His face lit up again as Madeleine suggested Toffee. He smiled down at the stuffed animal's beautiful orange fur.

"You like the name Toffee?" He grinned down at the stuffed cat. "I love it! It suits him!"

Espresso shook his head.

"No? It's a girl?"

The grin came back onto Espresso's face as he nodded.

A laugh escaped from Madeleine's lips. "Okay! I think it suits her very well, good choice. Hi, Toffee!" He said, waving to the cat.

Espresso grinned, making Toffee wave back. He walked Toffee onto Madeleine's leg and made her snuggle into his chest. "...She likes you," He whispered, smiling.

"Aww, I like Toffee too! She's very pretty." He petted her silky fur, watching as Espresso took her back and cuddled her close.

After a couple seconds of cuddling Toffee, he pointed to the TV, looking up at Madeleine with pleading eyes.

"Ooh, good idea, Espresso!" Madeleine grinned, reaching for the remote to turn the TV on. "I want to watch something, too. What do you think you want to watch today?"

Espresso stared at the TV before shrugging again.

"Maybe Care Bears?"

He nodded, grinning as he pushed himself against Madeleine, waiting for him to cuddle him.