𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 – 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

◤                                                                      ◥
ミ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 016||ʟᴏꜱᴛ!
ᴋᴀʟᴏᴘsɪᴀ / ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ!
ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀꜱ
◣                                                                     ◢

◤                                                                      ◥ミ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 016||ʟᴏꜱᴛ!ᴋᴀʟᴏᴘsɪᴀ / ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ!ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀꜱ◣                                                                     ◢

❝ᴏʜ! ᴅᴇᴀʀ ɢᴏᴅs❞

❝ᴏʜ! ᴅᴇᴀʀ ɢᴏᴅs❞

ミ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅
     I WAS LOST. My head was pounding. I could hear my pulse in my ears. And my vision was blurry. It was like the ground swallowed me whole. Like I was being crushed beneath the sky and the ground. My legs were trembling. It felt like every step I took took hours and hours. But I wasn't going anywhere. My skin felt like fire. The clothing on my body sat all wrong. I felt uncomfortable in my own skin. Like I was in some kind of suit that wasn't my own.

"Alex!" Was shouted, making me turn around and almost fall of my dizziness. It was like I had caught the worst case of the flu and every other illness all at once. Like I was fighting some kind of virus and it was winning. Was I sick? I surely felt it.

The first few seconds I couldn't make out what I saw in front of me. I didn't know if my vision was blurry because of tears, or something else. Or maybe I just could understand the things I was seeing. First I thought I was seeing a huge rubber duck, but then I thought it was a man in a banana costume. But after a few seconds I saw the yellow taxi, instead of the weird things in my head.

I was dirty. I could feel the dirt on my skin. The sweat covering my skin. The mud on my knees. The blood on my hands and clothes.

"What happened to you?" A voice asked from the taxi. I couldn't make out the voice, or a face. It was all blurry, and the more I tried, the dizzier I got. I got a strong urge to puke. Or cry.