𝖔𝖓𝖊

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 – 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

◤                                                                   ◥
ミ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 001||ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
ᴋᴀʟᴏᴘsɪᴀ / ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ!
ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪᴇᴠᴇ
◣                                                                  ◢

◤                                                                   ◥ミ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 001||ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢᴋᴀʟᴏᴘsɪᴀ / ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ!ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪᴇᴠᴇ◣                                                                  ◢

❝ᴏʜ! ᴅᴇᴀʀ ɢᴏᴅs❞

❝ᴏʜ! ᴅᴇᴀʀ ɢᴏᴅs❞

ミ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅

IT SEEMED LIKE the most normal nights to occur. Little did I know this was about to spin my world upside-down.

The moon was already up in the sky, but it was too clouded to see any stars. I was in my room, checking every now and then if my blinds were shut. The mirror on the wall was now occupied by two girls, checking themselves out in their pajamas. One of those girls is Jenna. She was the tall one. She had grey eyes, that reminded me of thunderclouds. And ash-brown hair, that was cut in a bowl cut. Although the girls at our school say it looks stupid, she keeps it, because it's presenting her personality without having to say a word.

Next to her stood Kate, or Katie. The tall black haired girl looked like she walked just out of a modeling magazine. With her thick black beach waves hair, pretty blue eyes, very soft features, and flawless skin.

And then there is me, quite the opposite of both of them. And I'd like to think it makes our friend-group unique. We all look different, act different, and like different things. But because of some reason, we're the best of friends. We have been for years, and I know without a doubt, we will be for many more.