𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 – 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

◤                                                                     ◥
ミ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 015||homecoming
ᴋᴀʟᴏᴘsɪᴀ / ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ!
ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪᴇᴠᴇ
◣                                                                    ◢

◤                                                                     ◥ミ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 015||homecomingᴋᴀʟᴏᴘsɪᴀ / ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ!ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪᴇᴠᴇ◣                                                                    ◢

❝ᴏʜ! ᴅᴇᴀʀ ɢᴏᴅs❞

❝ᴏʜ! ᴅᴇᴀʀ ɢᴏᴅs❞

ミ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅
     ALL OF THE sudden I felt very nervous. I stood in front of the gates of my home. The homesickness overtaking my thoughts the past couple of days I. But what has been on the news the last couple of days made me freeze in my steps. What must the staff think of me? Maybe they'll start treating me like some charity case. But then again, at times they already did. But most of all, what must my dad think of me? He had quite the reputation to behold. So with me displaying besides Percy looking like we're part of some cult probably wasn't the best thing for Alpha Protection.

'Bzzzz'

Percy whom stood besides me buzzed the bell making me creep out of my thoughts. "Name please." A familiar voice sounded. "The best person on earth." I answered. In a matter of seconds the gates opened and the doorman quickly opened the doors and left his post.

"Ms. Jones, you had us worried sick about you." Enzo said, but kindly welcomed me. "Who is your guest?" He asked. "This is Percy Jackson." I answered. "Percy this is Enzo." I told Percy. "Pleasure to meet you sir." Percy nodded. "The pleasure is all mine." Enzo followed up and walked us inside.

If Enzo only knew who is was talking to he would mean the words he said.

My arrival wasn't quiet. I think I was only a second inside when arms surrounded me. Gemora was the first to be at the door. Which was quite a workout because the kitchen are in the back of the house. She hugged me and checked if everything was alright. And the second she decided I was safe, she started cursing at me in French. Some things I could almost make out, things she'd taught me in the past, something about safety (which was very important in the kitchen) and worry?