𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 – 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

◤ ◥
ミ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 013||ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇ
ᴋᴀʟᴏᴘsɪᴀ / ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ!
ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪᴇᴠᴇ
◣ ◢

◤                                                                     ◥ミ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 013||ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴋᴀʟᴏᴘsɪᴀ / ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ!ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪᴇᴠᴇ◣                                                                    ◢

❝ᴏʜ! ᴅᴇᴀʀ ɢᴏᴅs❞

❝ᴏʜ! ᴅᴇᴀʀ ɢᴏᴅs❞

ミ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅
     A HOT WIND blew down the corridor, and the doors swung open. The guards stepped aside. "I guess that means rendezvous." Annabeth said.

And there he sat. On top of his famous throne. He was at least ten feet tall, for one thing, and dressed in black silk robes and a crown of braided gold. His skin was albino white, his hair shoulder-length and jet black. He wasn't bulked up like Ares, but he radiated power. He lounged on his throne of fused human bones, looking lithe, graceful, and dangerous as a panther.

The Lord of the Dead resembled pictures I'd seen of Adolph Hitler, or Napoleon, or the terrorist leaders who direct suicide bombers. Hades had the same intense eyes, the same kind of mesmerizing, evil charisma.

"Alexandra Jones." Hades started. Then with a snap of his figures the room disappeared. There was only Hades and I in some kind of black void. And his huge throne. This time there wasn't any water near my feet or thunder roaming above. Just darkness and Hades.

"I was wondering when you would visit me." Hades spoke. "But when I heard you got yourself a quest and would tag along with the son of Poseidon, I knew it was only a matter of time." He explained.