𝖘𝖎𝖝

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 – 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

◤ ◥
ミ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 006||𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩
ᴋᴀʟᴏᴘsɪᴀ / ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ!
ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪᴇᴠᴇ
◣ ◢

◤                                                                     ◥ミ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 006||𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩ᴋᴀʟᴏᴘsɪᴀ / ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ!ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪᴇᴠᴇ◣                                                                    ◢

❝ᴏʜ! ᴅᴇᴀʀ ɢᴏᴅs❞

❝ᴏʜ! ᴅᴇᴀʀ ɢᴏᴅs❞

ミ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅

   THE RAIN KEPT coming down. We got restless waiting for the bus and decided to play some Hacky Sack with one of Grover's apples.

The game ended when Percy tossed the apple toward Grover and it got too close to his mouth. In one mega goat bite, our Hacky Sack disappeared, core, stem, and all. Grover blushed. He tried to apologize, but Annabeth, Percy and I were too busy cracking up.

Finally, the bus came. As we stood in line to board, Grover started looking around, sniffing the air, like someone farted, and he was trying to figure out who. "What is it?" Percy asked, also taking a notice to Grover behavior. "I don't know." he said tensely. "Maybe it's nothing."

But I could tell it wasn't nothing. I started looking over my shoulder, too. I was relieved when we finally got on board and found seats together in the back of the bus. We stowed our back-packs. Annabeth kept slapping her Yankees cap nervously against her thigh. A sudden anxiety also overcame me. The feeling like I was being watched returned again. I couldn't sit still in my seat. I was constantly moving around, tapping my fingers against my legs, and bouncing me legs. Percy even asked me if I was feeling all right, or needed to go to the bathroom, but I quickly told him I was all right and that he didn't need to worry.