we are dating

Jungkook's pov

"How are you kookie?"minji asked me very softly.

"It's jungkook for you" i replied coldly. She sighed.

"Look jungkook whatever happened -"

"Nothing happened" I cut her off in middle. She again sighed.

"Can we again umm....be friends?" She asked hesitingly.

"No" I replied sternly.

"Jungkook I am really sorr-"

"There is nothing you should be sorry about. And if you are done then I am taking my leave." I replied coldly and exit from there. I didn't wait for answer. Because I am not interested.
Annie, where the hell is she? May be she is angry? Yeah offcourse I told her to leave,she must be sad. Am I feeling bad for her? May be I am feeling guilty? I just don't want annie to pick any fight with minji. I was in my deep thoughts then I hear laughter voices. I turned my head and saw annie and Jimin hyung laughing so hardly. Like seriously? And here I was thinking she must be sad. How can I forgot she is not normal.

"Tell me na jiminshi?" She asked excitedly. What they are talking about? And why the fuck she is so excited.  Jimin hyung blushed at her question. Huh? What the hell is happening?

"Come on don't be shy now. You were not shy when you were kissing" annie said and my heart sank to my stomach. Did they kissed? How can she kiss him? She can't. She told me she loves me.i clenched my fists. I couldn't take it anymore.

"What??" I yelled causing both of them to flinch. I storm towards them.

"How can you do this?" I asked jimin hyung immediately. He blinked his eyes in confusion.

"What are you talking about? What I did?" He asked me confused. I looked at annie she was also blinking her eyes in confusion.

"Did you kiss her?" I asked jimin hyung. Jimin hyung jaw drop.

"No" he replied immediately.

"But you were talking about kiss just now?" I asked. He nodded his head and blushed again. My jaw clenched.

"A.. actually I umm..I kissed Nia not annie" he said blushing. Oh! Nia! Thank God. I don't know why but fuck I feel relaxed. I sighed heavily. Jimin hyung rubbed his nape. He looks so cute while blushing. I smiled at him. I don't know if he has any feelings for nia or not but he is possessive for her. I noticed it many times. I looked at annie she was also blushing. Why the hell is she blushing?

"Ok I gotta going now" jimin hyung said and left.

"Bye" annie said sweetly  smiling to him and waved at him. He also waved in return. Seriously? You will meet again after few minutes guys. Overdramatic. I stare at annie intensely.

"Why were you blushing? Huh?" I asked her putting my hands on my waist.

"Actually I remembered our kiss."she said shyly. Our kiss. Damn! How can I forgot our kiss. I was just about to lose myself that night. I came back into senses at correct time otherwise god knows what would happen that night.

Why the fuck my cheeks getting hot? I am not blushing right? I cleared my throat and looked away.

"Mr Jeon?"

"Hmm?"

"Your place or mine?" She asked smiling. Oh god! I went closer to her.

"Don't provoke me miss manager if you don't want to get punished. You will be on your knees begging me for mercy." I said coldly trying to threaten her.she came closer to my ear and tiptoed.

"Aww...you want me on my knees that badly" she whispered in my ear. fuck waman! Stop with your flirty lines. I can't be with her. She can never be serious.

"Shut up!" I said sternly and left from there.

Author pov

Next Day

Everyone was present at the practice room.

"Are you ready?" Taehyung whispered to somi. She nodded her head proudly.

"Guys I have something to announce." Taehyung said loudly getting everyone's attention.

"What is it v?" J hope asked him.

"Me and somi are dating." He said firmly. Everyone's eyes widened. Annie was drinking water at that time she started coughing. Jungkook looked at her concerned.

"Hey..easy easy little cutie" jimin patted her back which makes jungkook to clench his jaw. Meanwhile nia rolled her eyes. Both the sisters are great. Like seriously? She told somi to make jin jealous. Is this her way to make him jealous? Idiot kid!

Jin's mouth hung open. Somi looked at Taehyung with wide eyes. That was not the plan.

"Are you serious?" Rm asked Taehyung with shocked face. Taehyung nodded his head happily. He put his arm around somi's shoulder.

"Is this true somi?" J hope asked her she nodded her head smiling awkwardly.  Taehyung you will be dead today with my hands

" Hyung is asking something tell him baby" Taehyung said ruffling somi's hair. Somi glared at him secretly baby seriously

"Yes Namjoonshi" she replied. She was waiting jin to said something. But he was just standing there lost in thoughts. Somi thought he is being jealous so she decided to play along with the drama.

"You are not pranking right? Taehyung hyung?  " Jungkook asked.

"No jungkookshi me and taetae is really dating" somi answered pinching Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung blushed.

"Okay congratulations then" jungkook said smiling to somi.

"Thank you jungkookshi" she replied.

All of them congratulates them accept three persons. Annie,Nia and jin. Somi went closer to jin and flipped her hairs.

"Are you sure Taehyung?" Jin asked Taehyung.

"Yes why hyung? Are you jealous?" Taehyung asked smirking. He was feeling proud of himself for doing this. Jin rolled her eyes.

"I am not jealous you idiot,I am just concerned for you." Jin said which make Taehyung to knit his brows. Concerned about what?

"About what hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"You should at least found someone who has brain in her brain"jin said annoyed. Somi's mouth hung open. She glared at him. Did he just called her brainless. Nia pressed her lips in thin line to control her laughter. Wow she really made him jealous 🤣.

"Are you trying to say that I am brainless?" Somi asked jin pointing her finger towards herself.

"I am not trying to say, it's tha truth kiddo" jin replied.

"So you are not jealous?" Somi asked almost at the verge of crying meanwhile annie and nia was controlling their selves for not to laugh. jin scoffed.

"Why would I be jealous" he replied.

"You are so bad. So bad just go to the hell!" Somi yelled at jin's face and ran from there crying. Nia and annie also went behind her. Jin rolled his eyes while Taehyung was just standing there with his mouth open. How can his plan failed? According to him He made a brilliant plan!