Zac:

Zac:

My dad is so annoying I get that he is the alpha and all but does he really have to invite all these girls to our house. I had just gone downstairs to get some water and had been mobbed by at least twenty girls, darn my werewolf genes making me irresistible.

I was now hiding upstairs from all of them as I knew that the girls couldn't come up here so I was safe. I wandered over to my room and flopped onto the bed. My sister had told me about how she thought she might have found her mate, my friend Toby. But I really hoped it wasn't him as he would most definitely break her heart, that boy was a no good player, and although I might be heartless to other packs of annoying pack members I really care about my sister and if she gets hurt the person responsible will have to pay.

I walked over to my desk, I really should be doing some pack work now or going through the papers my dad gave me but I really can't be bothered I could always do them later. Instead I pull out my sketch book which is hidden under my desk as my father disapproved of art, I flip through the pages to the back page. This one was the best I had ever done it was of the woods at a full moon and everywhere is in shadows except on clearing, there were trees towering on all sides of the clearing but the middle is what I love the most. I the middle there is a huge golden brown wolf, me and I am lying curled up with another wolf, but I have only drawn the out line as I don't know what my mates wolf will look like yet, I will fill her in with all her beauty and try to do her justice when I finally met her. I sigh and lay my head down next to the book and close my eyes, letting sleep overcome me.

***

Bark, wake up now!!!
Shut up Blake
You want to get up now, trust me
It's not as if I can go back to sleep, what do u want?
Breathe in!

I sighed and took a deep breathe and that's when it hit me, the sent of lavender, roses and pine. I groaned, it was amazing i wanted to breathe this in all day.

My brain suddenly kicked into gear, amazing smell that I want to breathe in the rest of my life can only mean one thing.  MATE!!

I sat up quickly falling off my chair in the process, then I was stuck with a dilemma do I change to look nice for her but she might be gone by then or go like this. I frantically sniffed my shirt, ew, it smelled of sweat, ok I'm changing. I grabbed a wife beater and jeans from my wardrobe and shoved them on then sprayed myself with some Lynx from my desk.

Hurry up!

For once I completely agreed with my wolf, so I ran out my room following the sent. I stopped outside my sisters room as it was strongest here, but that made no sense she never had anyone in her room, ever.

Should I go in?
Yes
No that would be mean to my sister.

I reached up my hand about to knock, when the door opened and there she was. My MATE! I wanted to kiss her, but I held myself back and looked her up and down, I wanted to imprint her in my brain.

She had shiny auburn curls that fell in a side parting covering the right side of her face, I wanted to reach out and brush it behind her ear to see it if was as soft as it looked and so I could see all of her face. She was staring at me with beautiful brown eyes framed with long black lashed, she had high check bones with a little blusher on them to make them stand out, she also had a unique little freckle above her left check bone. I stared at her cute nose and her plump red lips, how I wanted to kiss them.

Oops while I had been staring at her lips they had been moving, what had she said?

She was staring with anger at my chest not my face, I started to panic, did she not like my face? Was she going to reject me? Why else was she not celebrating?