part-1 DATING APP

Y/n pov-

Nora- "y/n wake upppp!!

Idk where I was last night maybe in some kinda bar or pub. I woke up with nora's annoyed voice again.

Y/n- "yaa yaa"

I was half asleep and still managed to wake up with rubbing so hard on my eyes .nora is my roommate from the 1st year of college so we are best friends and also she's so like a mom and always treats me like her child.

Nora- "y/n breakfast is ready to serve come outside fast!"

I came outside and sat on the chair of the dining table and had my breakfast and also while listening to Nora's lecture about stop drinking and all

Y/n- "okk okk that's enough I'm going to meet some of my friends bye"

I took my phone and I was already dressed and ready to go

Nora- "okk but you have to come till 10pm or else sleep on the footpath"

She's always like this my so called mom. I hate it when she interferes this much but I love her so much she's the only one who was with me .when I was suffering from my anxiety issues and she was always there for me when my mom...... Sometimes she acts rude but I know she is my baby she never betray like never ever.
I was already reached the cafe I asked the waiter "is there a seat booked by the name Emma?" After listening to my question he immediately pointed out one of the seats which was on the backside. I saw my friends there. Emma and Austin. My 2 bestfriends since school. I trust them blindly.

Y/n- "ohh hey bish! How are you?"

Emma- " Ohh here you are my bish!"

Emma was my school friend I have known her since my 8th standard she was my benchmate I like personality she's so beautiful and her mom is so cool she kept Emma like her best friend sometimes this is the reason I jealous from her but I just stop doing that I thought I get nothing from this bullshit .

Y/n- so how's your life going? Tell me about something.

Emma- I'm okay. And you tell me did you made a boyfriend ?

Y/n- no I don't need one.

Emma- everyone needs boyfriend shut up. So... Take a look at this.

Y/n- what is this now?

Emma- bruhh can't you see it's a dating app just tell me who do you like I'm goona right swipe it rn

Y/n- noo! I don't want any kind of headache in my life... So definitely no

Emma- pretty please I want my bestfriend also to be committed.Say something Austin.

Austin- yess you should do it I also have my girlfriend and I'm happy can't you see theirs no headache at all

Y/n- okk but only this time.

Emma- ok let swipe for you the best match.

Writer- here is your food mam.

Austin and I start eating our food and I saw a shouting voice comming from Emma's mouth.

Y/n-what's wrong?

Emma- I found a match for you!!!

Austin- who's he? He's looking like a CEO of a company.

Emma- he is! He is Kim taehyung!

Austin- what really!

Y/n- what's going on and who's Kim tae--

I didn't complete my sentence but Emma interrupted by saying-

Emma- don't you know him? He is the CEO of taetae company. He's soo damn famous and rich as well. Wait wait ohhh my goodness he also right swiped you.

Y/n- give me lemme talk to him first.

Emma- noo I'll talk to him . If you did you might mess things up.

Y/n- wait really you think so ok then you talk with him .

Emma- I have fixed your date Tomorrow be ready. Now I'll have to go I have meeting rn.

Austin- I also have some important work To do so bye.

Y/n- byee guys.

A/n-
Thank you for reading it 💜
If there are some typo mistakes just please ignore them💗
Next part will come soon
Till them byee armies 🎀