CHAPTER-10 LADY WITH RED HAT

As you all want some thingy things🙂💀☝

Y/n pov:-

He was on top of me I felt something very strange with my body. My cheeks turned red. I can feel my warm and heating body just by his touch and kisses.

He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it. Idk where...maybe in some corner of the room. As he did this I can see his abs. I couldn't unsee it now. They are gorgeous.. Idk how to describe it.

In my whole life I haven't got a boyfriend . That means I'm not even touched by anyone. Well ig not anymore. Taehyung touches are feeling like literal heaven

we are already so close still he pulls me closer to him, I can feel his strong grip, his hands cover all over my body, he feels so right in my arms, he strokes my hair.

"I love you taehyung " I said he was still looking in my eyes. "I love you too sugar " He said in his deep voice

"I want you i-i want us together forever " I said while gasping and stuttered a bit. "I wanna be yours too sweetheart I want you to be mine forever " He said I blushed so hard just by a nickname.

Then you all know what happened 🙂

Next morning

I woke up with a headache...seeing taehyung by my side makes me happy.
I smiled like that's what I wanted every morning. Now that's what we call a good morning. I look at the clock "hmm I have still plenty time to get ready" I said

"What the hell"

I was stunned by hearing that random voice. It was nora. I covered myself with blanket.

"Wait wait I didn't give keys to taehyung to do this, omo omo you naughty " She said jokingly and laughed a bit

Taehyung was still sleepy as he didn't hear nora voice even she just Literally screamed.

"You should've knocked nora " I said in a timid tone.

"Yaa yaa it's okay I'm going " She said and closed the door of my room

"Thank god ush.." I said in relief

"Well... Did you enjoy last night hmmm hmmm" I turned to see the door and there was nora standing again asking me weird question

"Shit up nora dora " I said and she left immediately with a wide smile on her face.

I tried to get up from the bed but I had a severe pain in back- I couldn't able to stand properly. And when I thought I can atleast stand a hand pull me towards the bed. It's taehyung's hand.
I was lying on his chest now.

"Yaa don't leave me " He said in babyish voice . He said in this tone that i couldn't even resist. I lay down more comfortably.

"But only 5mins Or else my boss will fire me" I said

"Yaa don't worry darlo I will buy that company of yours " He said with a smirk.

At 11 am:

I was preparing some breakfast meanwhile taehyung and nora were eating on the breakfast table.
While boiling some eggs my mind thought of a question . I should ask taehyung and nora abt this.
I came out from the kitchen.
They both were talking like they known each other from so long.

"Do you guys know each other?" I asked them as they were looking so close to each other.

"I do " Nora said with a small smile.

"I-i don-" Tae said in panic .

"Huh? You know each other or not? " I asked them again as I didn't satisfy from their answers.

"Ye-yeah we do she was in my school" tae said

" Ohh... So why don't you said it at first? Well okay so you guys are friends... That's cool I actually want you guys to meet each other." I said with a smile on my face.

Ye-yeah it's cool... Umm I'm getting late for my meeting. I have to go you guys carry on " He said and left

"What happened to him why is he acting like this nora.... You guys fought or something? " I asked

"No.....actually it's--"

She was about to say something but my phone rang**

"Hello... Yess.... Hmm... Alright I'll be there in 5 mins sir " I said

"Actually I have to go... Our company organising a collaboration with another company so I have to submit the presentation so I have to go" I said to her with smile

I wear a business suit in black color for the meeting so that I can look an independent lady. I know I can do it... I'm nervous but I can hide my emotions under my confident smile.

I wear a pendant as well which taehyung gave me as a gift to wear

I saw my cab coming. I opened the door and told him to drop me at xyz hotel for the meeting. He nodded and start driving.

He dropped me at the location I gave him. I got out of the cab when I saw a lady with a red hat well not only her her hat her whole outfit was in red color but that red hat...i found it suspicious. Idk if she was peeping on me. I just want to ignore her cause just by seeing her I can tell she had bad vibes.

As I entered the meeting room

As I entered the meeting room. I saw that lady again..

I mean I didn't see her face as she herself covered it with a red hat.

"Who is she? " I asked jimin who was busy talking to her assistant.

"Who are you talking about? " He asked me

"That red hat lady.... "

"Oh she!.. We are collaborating with her company only. "

"Oh" Only 'oh' word left my mouth. Cause I wasn't expecting her to be our collaboration partner.

That weird vibe is still there. Idk but I kinda don't like her even I haven't saw her face yet but still.

**To be continued**

A/N note:-

Thank you for reading it🍷🍒
I hope you like this 💗✨
Next part will be more exciting
to stay connected tangerines 🧁🦋