part-5 THE TRUTH II

Y/n's portrait wall!

Tae- do you remember me? Huh..?

Flashback-

Tae pov -

"Who are you staring at?" My friend San asked me. San is my business partner. "No one" I replied shortly even though I know anyone can clearly see that I'm staring at someone. I'm in xyz bar right now, taking a sip of my beer. It's so quite and boring for me until I saw someone. She's so cute and hot. She's wearing a white dress and it's looking gorgeous on her. Her eyes her facial features everything was so perfect. How can someone stop admiring her with that beautiful face.
Her beauty magic works on me ig. Should I ask her out?.....

I went near her and saw her face clearly her cheeks were all red maybe because of alcohol. I can't look away from her now.

Tae- what's your name miss?

? - lee y/n. But w-who ar-are you?

She was shattering in her words maybe because she was too drunk to speak anything.

Tae- I'm Kim taehyung.

Y/n- k-kim who?

Tae- sorry but I don't like to repeat my self.

Y/n- don't b-be rude! Tell me your name mister. You are cute.

What did she just say "I'm cute?" Omo omo!! She held my hand and be even closer to my face. I thought she's gonna kiss me now.
.
.
.
.
But!
But!!!

I heard a voice calling y/n I pulled her away from me. There's a girl. I turned my face backwards . she couldn't see me now.

? - I'm sorry sir if she disturbed you.
Myself " Park nora".

Tae- okk! Take her now she's so drunk.

She immediately carry her one hand and I don't know what she's mumbling to her. Maybe cursing her because she's drunk or idk what's the reason is but whatever it is she ruined that special kissing moment.
.
.
.
Few months passes

I'm totally obsessed with her. The day I met her in the bar I couldn't remove her from my mind she's been stuck in that. I'm painting her. Her every single beautiful moment. I'm capturing her in my canvas. I'm good at painting. If I'm not be forced by my father then I'll be a painter by now....

Few weeks later

I Downloaded an dating app. Like it's been there in my phone. I'm free from work and there's no meeting as well so it's basically so boring. I thought about to left swipe it for a while and I widened my eyes as I saw y/n there I immediately right swipe her. And hoping that she do the same thing. My heart was pounding so hard. An click sond created by my phone. I opened it and what I saw is "SHE RIGHT SWIPED MEE"yayyy!! Now it's time to
" MAKE HER MINE "

Flashback over

Yn pov-

Kim taehyung . It's that guy who I met in the bar . Is that him. So he loves me so much that he's been obsessed with me from like a month ago. I don't know that.

Tae- Do you need any other proof?do you need proof how much I loved you ?huh?and that girl in the bar is muffin my cousin and you know what what sugar I only give nicknames to my close ones. Whom I really love.

Y/n- ahh... Yea ik now that you do love as the way I loved you..

He held my arm and take me to the bed I sat on it.

Tae- now it's your turn to tell the truth.

Y/n- tru-truth? What truth??

Tae- that why do you hate rich people? Why do you hate your mom?
Did she did anything to you? Wh-

Y/n- actually....

She said,

My mom loves me but not my dad. They always have fight with each other. My dad locked me in my room. Idk maybe he doesn't want that to hear all that quarrelling . My mom always wants money every month, but my dad has a chicken shop . He can't fulfill that wish of her. My mom told him that she need money because of my education, my needs but tbh I don't ever think that she needed money for me. They fight with each other everyday now that it's become normal for our family.

Until one day

Flashback

It's a holiday today. I was doing my homework on my sofa . It was so quite but then I heard our bell ringing, I was about to open it but my dad came from inside and told me "sit let me check who it is. " As he told me I sat on my sofa again. He opened the door and I saw my mom it was so strange because I saw my mom with another man they are helding each others arm like a couple .
My dad was so shocked
"Who is he? " My dad asked in low voice. "He's my fiance or you can say my new rich husband". My dad was freeze on the spot. This is the part I hate my mom. But then her fiance suggested to kill my dad. Some other man came and start beating my dad. I was trying to help my dad but I couldn't . Even I get hurt for meddling them. I was bleeding but my dad was even more hurt and bleeding. My dad was unconscious. He didn't even move. The man who was beating him left from there. That new guy I mean my mom's fiance also left from there. I was crying so hard. My mom was leaving us on that situation as well but then she turned back idk why maybe her mother's love is still there.
She call an ambulance. And told me that if I ever tell this to anyone she's gonna come back and kill me and my dad. I was so scared at that time. I was just a 10yrs old child.

Flashback over

Tae- idk that you suffered this much...

Y/n- it's ok... I'm ok now. My friends were with me specially nora.

Tae- I'm not going to leave you now. I'll be there whenever you need me.

A/n-

Thank you for reading tangerines🍊
I hope you like it✨
Love you guys💗
💜