PART-8 BOUQUET💐 💌

**pov change**

Y/n pov-

Wait, wht did he say.... LET'S BE FRIENDS! umm.... Idk how to react.

"No I have a boyfriend !!! " I told him with full confidence on my face even though from inside I'm nervous as hell. I'm kinda good at hiding emotions. But when these thoughts were on my mind I didn't realise I said something very stupid. Boyfriend..? Like seriously y/n he just wants us to be friends...

"Ohh okk ms. Employee..but i asked you to be my friend not... BOYFRIEND" He said while I was silently looking down my feet I wasn't able to answer him.

"Sooo.... Is that a no? " He said questioning me. "NO i mean YES , wait but isn't that too fast we just met and you are my boss " I said adding "whom I use to hate on" I just whisper this. "Huh? Whta did you say? Well nvm I want to be your friend as an apology. That's it"
He said.

Adding "accept it or reject your personal choice WOMEN" he said
"Alr alr I can be your friend but under one condition" I said taking advantage of this situation. "Spit it already"

" Don't annoy me from now on okk? Like calling me for no reason but for your tea. And one more "FRIEND" word is very precious to me so don't ever break my trust or betray me "
"Is that clear" I said "yess mam! As you say"

*later on*

I was working on some project that jimin's secretary gave me to do I was working hard on the laptop I was almost getting lost in my work but then I heard a **ringing **sound " is it jimin again I told him not to call me unless it's important alright see what's he gonna say" I said to myself

I picked the call
"hello how may I help you sir" I said "Ya come to my office I have something to tell you" he said " is it about work or something,hello! you there!* Here we go he's gonna annoy me again!yess yess! I said in annoyed and sarcastic tone.

I was outside his cabin while he was talking to his secretary miss min.

"May I come in.." I said in an interrupted way. They both are busy talking about some projects. They both notice that I was standing outside the cabin.

"Yes yes you may" Jimin said to me and he told miss min to leave. She nodded and left.

"Soo? What's the matter now? Don't you dare to say you just want to annoy me..!! " I told him

"no way I don't have time to play games with you or annoy you" He said
"so why? " "I want you to come with me tomorrow" He said "where? " I asked "at a restaurant/hotel at sharp 11" He looked at me while I was staring at him then he immediately added "no it's not a date or something, there's a business meeting at the hotel" He said in a obvious way "ohh... Umm... Okk" I said and left.

Outside the cabin I saw her secretary talking with some other employees.
I went towards her. "Excuse me" I smiled at employees. They left from their by giving me smile as well.

"What is going on? " I asked her "wdym miss? " She asked me in confused voice. "I mean why there's a business meeting....what is our next project?" "It's just that we are doing collaboration with a company" She said in a happy tone cause of course it's a big benefit for our company. "For what project? "

" as you know our company counted as the biggest app development company (Raven's voice tech) and we are going to make a communicating app with another company" She explained to me " Woah...that's so good...umm...btw which company we are going to collab with? " I asked her

"it's--"

She couldn't complete her sentence as a voice came from behind. " miss min I need your help!!..please come here this is important" An employee told her from behind.

"I'll be right there" She said and left from there.

**time passed**

While I was doing my work in laptop. Almost Everyone left the office but my work isn't Finish yet so I was trying to complete it till tomorrow as we have to present the ideas of apps in front of some business partners/collaborators.
The whole office is silent as nobody was there.

A ringing sond came from my phone

**ringing** **ringing**
I saw the name and picked up thhe phone immediately as it was from Taehyung.

Y/n- "hello jagiya!"

Tae-" hello... Hru babe...you good?"

Y/n- "umm.. Kinda I haven't finished my work yet. And I have to present it Tomorrow anyhow."

Tae- "don't stress yourself honey. You got this. Don't worry! "

Y/n- "well how about we do dinner 2gether Tomorrow? "

Tae- "well.. I don't think so tomorrow I have some meetings and very busy schedule. "

Y/n-" ohh.. That's bad! but okk then let's meet day after tomorrow cause tomorrow I will be busy too due to my office. Well what meeting? "

Tae-" I'm going to meet some..."

An irritating voice Interrupted. Ohh yess it's none other than jimin's voice.

Jimin-" excuse me miss I'm not paying you for talking to your boyfriend.."

"I'll call you later Taehyung . Let me handle this irritating person"
I said and cut the call.

"Yaa what's your problem? Why can't I just talk to my boyfriend freely? I'm already done with the project details. So leave me in peace."I said

"Are you sure it's done..and yes you have to present it Tomorrow so be ready y/n....alright.."

"Okk!" I said with confidence but inside I was so stressed. Idk how to handle all this I can only mask my feelings from outside but from inside I'm not prepared... Idk how I'm gonna handle this. I really need someone to talk to this jimin only says that he's my friend but the only thing he gives me is 'stress' and nora is not here she went out of town to meet her family.
Emma is also busy with her office work as well Taehyung.

**office hours ended**

I went straight to my apartment. I went inside and there was a bouquet of rose on the bed. I picked them up.

I found a note on them

I found a note on them. It's from..🌹

****TO BE CONTINUED****

A/n note-

Thank you for reading🖤
🪄
Here's a rose for you'll 🌹

I hope you like this part. It took alot time tbh✨

Next part will gonna be exiting and challenging💌

Till then...stay connected🎀