PART-7 FRIENDS?

Yn pov

*My office main Hall *

I got soo late for my office. It's 8:20 when I call my cab..... I reached my office. I incline the head so that my boss can't see me but guess what, he saw me "-"
I'm doomed for sure.....

Jimin- yaaaaaa! Why are you late huh?

Y/n- aa... Amm....... My stomach is Aching in my heart!!

Wait... What did I say wth y/n why didn't you find a better excuse shiii
Ohhnnooo....

Jimin- oh really ! Do you think I'm stupid or something I don't understand why you're late I'm sure you wake up late ! Am I ryt....?

I embarrassly looking down cause ik that's the truth.

Jimin- you'll work overtime from today that's my order and your punishment for being late and building up that shitty excuse.

I'm literally cursing him in my mind. Ahhhhhhh.... How?!how can he do this to meee....

* surviving extra office hrs*

Ahhh... This work I shout to myself...

Jimin- you need any help?

Y/n- noo boss...( I fake smiled at him)

Jimin- okk then do your work.

I just nodded.

*Soon my so callled overtime ended*

"Do you need a ride?" He asked "no it's ok I can go by myself" I said in a cold voice . He laughed a bit "it's so late come I'll drop you" I deny to him.

He went to the parking lot. He bring his in front of me and again asked me "come in I'll drop you". Againnn" I told you I'm not gonna sit in your car and let you drop me Mr. Boss...."

He started his car and went straight. That was so fast my brain couldn't even accept that thing.

Ohhh finally he left me at least. He isn't a bad person but the worst huhhh...

I was walking straight in my House's direction . I was looking for a cab as well but I didn't one still I was trying and trying.... But in the end I found myself walking alone in the dark street. I mean it's not safe even though I know how to fight uhh... I guess ik....

"Heyyyyyyy" Said by some boys " Hey girl where you going let me drop you"I swear I feel like killing them but the problem is that they were alot.
" Shut up you idiot " I yell at him without knowing he has weapon with him. He pulled out his knife and aim it on my neck "pretty lady now you'll regret saying that shit to me" I yelled"leave me you-"

"Leave her or else.... " My eyes lit that finally someone gonna save me but who's he ? He sounds familiar. It was so dark I couldn't recognize him?....
"Who do you think you are huh? " A boy yelled at him.

He kick him at his... Ahmm ahmm he beat up every single boy. Their boss was at my feet asking for help asking me to stop him. He was about to kill him almost but I stopped him by my hand. "Hey stop right now that's enough".
" Shut your mouth up and get into the car" He yelled at me. That sudden thing left me shocked . When we came outside that dark vally I saw his face "pa-park jimin? " I whispered "yess it's me what do you expect your prince Charming will come to help you" He jokingly said " Shut up " I said and get into his car. I told him where I live. And the rest of the ride remains silent.

He stopped the car in front of my apartment. I was walking toIwards my apartment. The sudden voice came from my back.

Jimin- "take care of yourself"

Y/n-"I know "

I turn and went inside my apartment .

(My thoughts)

Was I too harsh on him? Was he just taking care of me? Did he just save me? If he didn't came their what was I supposed to do...? Maybe he is kind and good. Should I say sorry for being rude over him...

* time passed again*

Y/n- I'm leaving bye....

Nora- hey gurl! First finish your breakfast, you barely touched anything.

Y/n- I'm sorry but I had to go if not then my boss will sue me this time for sure.

I reached my office at correct time. Everything was going so damn good until again a phone call came you know who is it ryt... "Hello sir how can I help you" I said " Come to office y/n " He said "okk s-" He cut the phone
Ok ok calm your shit down y/n and yes I have to say thanks to him as well for saving me last night so don't be angry....

"May I come in sir" I said with a smile
"Yess come in " He said in a deep voice

*Pov change*

Jimin pov :-

She stand in front of me. I was about to say sorry but she she interrupted .

Jimin- umm... Sor-

Y/n- thank you last night. If you weren't their idk what they've done with me. So thank you for saving me.

Jimin- umm... Yea it's ok... I was just doing my job like everyone does when a girl was being humiliated And also sorry.

Y/n- for what?....

Jimin- for leaving you last night like that in the middle of the night. I'm sorry I shouldn't do something stupid like that I guess because of me only you have faced problem.

Y/n- noo noo.... Don't say sorry it was mistake for not sitting in your car and not letting you dropped me.

Jimin - so let's say it was just our mistake and yess now you can go our misunderstanding already clear.

" Let's be friends? " I said

A/n pov-

Thank you for reading it💜
I hope you like this chapter
I will be uploading the next part soon soo stay connected 🖤
have a great day tangerines🫶🫧