CHAPTER- 9 LOVE LETTER

Y/n pov-

I found a note on them. It's from..🌹

/) /)

(˵>⤙<˵)
づ 💌 づ

"KIM TAEHYUNG" I read the name in an obvious way like I already knew it "That's soo sweet"

I put flowers on the bed and open the envelope with a heart it's a handwritten love letter ofcourse 💌

₊˚🍓 𖦹 🧸 ༘🍰 ೀ⋆ 💌 ⭒˚。⋆

THE LETTER SAYS:-

Hey Sugar🪄,

When I first met you I thought you were my soulmate and you are!! your smile , your eyes, your personality, your hair ,your everything, I love with my whole heart and i adore you.

I still regret that I wasn't with you in the past but I will make sure I make your present more beautiful than heaven itself.

You are my celestial moon Y/N.

The last thing I want to say is whenever you miss me just scream my name out loud and I will be there for you in any condition!anyhow! I will always be there for you I know you are stressed with work and pressure but always remember that....I will be there for you my love🖤✨

From your love,
Kim Taehyung 💌

-Letter ended-

while reading the letter I didn't realize I started sobbing. I tried to hold my tears but I can't. How can someone be this sweet. I love you Mr. Kim.

I suddenly focus on the line that says "whenever you miss me just scream my name out loud"

I started screaming him name.

"Taehyungg-ieeeeeeeesshhiiiii"

I was so happy by only shouting his name while I was doing this someone back hugged me. I was jammed in my place I couldn't move for a second. Without any hesitation I tried to hurt him with my elbow on his stomach .

A familiar voice hit my ears "ahhhhhhh ouchhshi........ Babe you yourself called me and you did this" He said.

I turned around and I saw that he was in pain. He was looking down towards his feet and when he looked up I felt shocked and happy at the same time I barely could say anything still I managed to say...

"Tae-taehy-taehyung? " I said in stammering voice.

" Yes sugar it's mee" He said I was so happy that someone actually cared about me ,loved me, and actually was there for me when I was stressed.
🥹🫶