CHAPTER-15 WARNING

Y/n pov-

I was bored as Tae went out to buy some desserts as I was bored so I scrolled Instagram. I screamed my lungs out when I saw my friend's id. 'Jyohi' was my seatmate and bestfriend.

I screamed not because I got update about her but of her job. I read her bio and there was written that
she's a palm and face reader.

We were walking down some valley.

"I guess this one" I said while pointing at a weird looking house

"I guess this one" I said while pointing at a weird looking house. "Okay then let's ring the bell" He said

I clicked on the bell but it didn't made any kind of sound.
"I think I should knock" I said. I knocked the door and a grrrr voice came and we entered the house.
"Wae it's not locked?" He said "I don't know let's get inside" I said while walking inside the house.

It has some weird fragrance and some unique things like crystal ball 🔮and some spooky paintings.

Its a mansion

Its a mansion . The door was kinda small I thought it's just a small house.
But from inside woahh! It's freakin huge yet scary...damnnn!

We both were looking everywhere cause everything was so unique.

A hand.

Someone tapped on my shoulder. I screamed out loud. "Ahhhhmdsjakchdndvdjsksfsdbdk wthahsgxjssjsavemeaaaa" I turned back and it was my friend jyohi.

"Ohh it's you yehh! Anneyong(hello in Korean)" I said
"Who are you guys and what are you doing in my house my shop is closed now come back after some time" She said. Her face was pale. I don't know why she used 'house' word for this gothic mansion.

"Ohh come on its me y/n! your seatmate remember?" I said while making a smile on my face. "Remember?" I said again as she didn't response at first.
"Nope... I don't" She said and turned back to go.
"Hey how can you forget me come on!?" I said being worried.

"I was joking I know you lee y/n."

So she remembered me huh? Thank god.

"Your old habit of nagging me is still there huh" I said while laughing.