Warnette's daughter gets bullied without them knowing about it part two

Part Two
Leila's POV

slight trigger warning:
mention of s3lf harm, injury, bullying,

My father's face looks so painful and shattered I want to comfort him but I know he's just in shock right now. When he says so quietly I almost done hear, "Oh, love." I just about start crying again. It feels so wrong to make him feel this pain over me. I don't think I've ever seen my dad looks this torn this anguished. I regret hurting myself. If I could take it back I would. I wish I never started it when the girls started bullying me.
-
Aaron's POV
I am trying desperately not to fall to pieces in front of my daughter. But it is a very painful crushing experience seeing your daughter in so much agony and devastation. What I haven't told her yet is that i have scars too. The scars on my back. But then I also have old faded ones on my rib. The scars on her wrist terrified me but the blood dripping from her thighs to her legs horrified me. I inform her that I'll be back I just have to go get my emergency bag and supplies. When I am back, I say to Leila, "Okay. I am going to clean the blood off of your legs and then I'll explain what's next." I instruct my daughter, "I want you to bite on this rag when we start because this is going to hurt." I hand her a rag and she accepts it. I continue and calmly say so I don't scare her,"Since it's deep cuts it's going to have to be stitched."I see a look of panic pass her face and I respond fast, "But it'll be okay." Leila cries out, "Please don't take me to a hospital, Daddy." I reply, understanding her sudden concern, "Oh no, honey, you aren't going to a hospital. I'm going to stitch it for you here. You aren't going anywhere, love. Relief washes over her features. I say, "Did you think I was going to take you to the hospital?" She nods slowly. I say, "I'm one of the most experienced doctors here, love. You're my concern only. As long as you trust me." Leila replies, "I trust you." She bites on the rag as I clean her cuts with a saline solution and some water. She winces. I apologize. Next, I start to stitch her open cuts on her thighs. My daughter's eyebrows furrow in pain as I do this. I keep stitching until I'm done. When I am, I take a bandage and as I wrap it around her thigh, I tell her, "I have scars too you know." Leila asks, curiously, "You do?" I nod as I wrap the bandage around a few times ,"I have a lot on my back and then I have a few on my rib. After I bandage her legs, she says, "Can I see if you don't mind?" Usually, I'd feel vulnerable in situations like this but I've seen her today and a part of me says it's only right. I turn around to the side and pull my shirt over my head and let it hang above my shoulders. I hear Leila's soft gasp, "Who did that to you?" I swallow bile in my throat, "My father." I flinch when she runs her fingers across the scars, she says, "Did I hurt you?" I shake my head as I turn back around, "No. I just wasn't expecting it." She says she understands. I pull my shirt back on and I start to clean her wrist as well. It isn't deep so it doesn't take long for me to clean it and maneuver a bandage around her wrist. Now that we were done with this I explain to her, "Okay. Your legs are going to hurt for a little bit so if you need anything let me know. I'll change the bandages regularly. Leila asks, questionable, "Does-does that mean I'm not going to school for a few days?" I notice her slight stuttering when she asks me this and I answer, "No, you aren't going to school for a few days but is there something going on at school? You stuttered when you said it." Her facial expressions look like she is debating on telling me something or not telling me something. Leila explains to me, "I've been getting..... bullied at school, Dad." I stare at her in disbelief. Now I was mad. Not at Leila but at whoever bullied her. I cross my arms, determination shown across my features, "Who bullied you?" Leila sighs and tells me, "A group of girls mainly. Sometimes it is different ones but there's three main girls." I maintain my inner peace as I question, "Did they bully you today?" My daughters shakes her head yes. Leila wipes a stray tear going down her face, "They cornered me in the hall today as I was going to the bathroom on my way home and the leader of the group- Brittany pushed me into the stall along with her two friends Camila and Scarlett. And then I tried to leave but I wasn't able to and they pushed me on the floor and I had to use the bathroom and since they saw me in the floor they said they had a treat for me and-" She takes a moment to collect herself and continues, "Then they picked me up and Brittany starting tickling me and she made me make an accident on myself. I have never felt so humiliated, Daddy." She bites her lip and keeps going, "Then they put me in a bathtub and my pants got absolutely soaked and they left me and I got out and tied a jacket around me and went home." Leila's face is wet with new tears. I wipe one for her under her right eye. I finish for her, "And then you hurt yourself?.." My daughter mutters, "Yes." I have to remember to breathe and also remember that I can't murder a group of careless unintelligent teenagers. I look at Leila and state my question, "How long have these girls bullied you?" My daughter says, "Months. Several months." I rub her cheek with my thumb,"And when did you start...." She responds, "After the first few days, it got so exhausting." I reply, "I understand, baby." I wrap my arms around her and hug her and she says, "Is mom going to be home soon?" I tell her she is and that I'll explain all of it to her tonight. I inform Leila, as I put my hands on her shoulders, "Tomorrow, I'm going to talk to the school counselor and office about those girls. I know you may not want me to but it does need to come to an end." Leila immediately surprises me by saying, "Thank you, Daddy." I smile, "You are welcome, beautiful. I promise. No one will ever bully you again and get away with it. I love you." She leans against my chest, and responds back,"I love you too."

Part three tmrw🫶