Warnette's daughter gets bullied without them knowing part 4 (final part)

Aaron's POV
The next morning, I wake up in my daughters bedroom. I am confused at first but then I come to the realization of last nights events. As I stretch, she stirs in her sleep against me. I run my hands through her hair softly, "Hey baby." She rubs eyes and frowns, "What happened?" I say reassuringly, "You had a nightmare so I comforted you and I told you I'd stay with you for the night." Leila replies, "Oh." I tell her I'm about to go to her school soon. Her face becomes knitted with a sort of grimace. I ask her, "Are you okay, sweetheart?" My daughter responds to my question, "My leg is just hurting again." I shift a little on her bed and move closer to her as I suggest, patting my lap, "Here just lay your leg on my lap and I'll check it out for you." She obliges and places her leg on my lap. Quickly, I pull her pants legs up and unwrap the bandages and announce to her, "Its definitely time to change the bandages and clean it again. That's probably why it's hurting again." I continue to unravel the wrapping around the area of her leg. When I'm done cleaning and reapplying the new application of medicine and bandages I say, "Okay. That should help. Now I'm going to go to your school. Try to stay in bed, alright?" As I'm about to get up my daughter grasp my wrist, saying, "Don't go, Dad." I turn in her direction and give her a firm but not too stern of a look, "Leila..you know I have to go. You know as well as I do, love." She sighs. I'm about to open her pot when Leila asks me, "Can I go with you, at least?" I answer, "Not this time, sweetheart. I promise I'll be back shortly." Leila pouts her lip out but stays put. I exit the room and head to my car and drive to her school.
When I arrive, I tell the principal and the counselors the names of the three main girls Scarlett, Camila, and Brittany. They shake their heads and they say they will call them in. I nod and the principal offers, "You may take a seat." I sit in the chair, my leg bouncing, waiting for the girls to show. When the three girls walk in, it takes every bone in me not to break theirs. The principal confronts them on the situation and the main girl Brittany says with a falsely innocent expression, "We didn't do anything! Leila is one of our besties! Isn't that right girls?" The two girls say in immediate agreement with Brittany, "Yes!" I ask the principal, "Can I have a word alone with them for a second?" The principal obliged to my request and leaves the room and I demand to the girls, "You have exactly two seconds to get to talking, little girls." I accuse them of all the things Leila aid happen leaving out the part of her hurting herself. They looked terrified but they eventually owned up to doing it. I think it was because I was staring at them with the mean angry dad face.  I take a deep breath, explaining to them, "The principal will deal with you three. Maybe you will learn your dumb decisions have dire consequences." Later, the counselors and principal come back in and the girls tell her what they did one by one. The principal says, "Okay.  So first, girls, you are being reported for bullying and continuous harassment of Ms. Leila Warner. Secondly, you didn't let her use the restroom. Violation of privacy." The counselor adds, "The punishment for your actions are a paddle. Second offense will be way worse." Personally, I didn't think this punishment was enough but I let it slide for this time.
-
Fast forward - a week later-
Leila Returns to School
Leila's Pov
Today is the day I go back to school. My legs are healed now and I can be back on my feet now. I almost forgot school existed.  I don't miss it though. I enjoyed my week and a half off. My day was going great until after my second class of the day, I see Brittany. Close behind her her other minions, Scarlett and Camila. I almost panic but i remember my dad had already reported them once so maybe they wouldn't do anything. I go straight to the girls bathroom and they follow behind with a bag behind them. I was extremely wrong because it was happening all over again. It was like a round two but I feel like it would be far worse. I say, "Let me out. My dad already reported you once. He'll do it again." Brittany gasps, "I knew it was your fault you little s*" they laugh together. Scarlett fake laughs, "Aww. That's so cute. She had daddy to come save her." Brittany slams the door and locks it and says, "Well her daddy isn't here this time." Brittany snaps at me, "You will do everything we say or will do much worst than what we have planned. Understand?" I gulp and shake my head. Scarlett wraps a blindfold around me and says, "Don't take it off." I do what she says. Suddenly, I feel my pants slide off and I'm in my underwear. One of the girls pick me up and I am placed on a rough surface. I start to struggle against them. Suddenly I feel something tight around my stomach. I cry out, "Stop please. I won't tell my dad. I promise if you let me go-" All three of them laugh hysterically. Brittany takes off my blindfold, "You must think we are really stupid, hon." I realize what I'm on now. I was laid on a baby changing table in the bathroom. Fear rushes over me. I wanted to cry so badly but I know that would make the situation so much worse. The buckles on the tables had me strapped in so I couldn't get out. Plus, one of the girls, Camila held my feet in place. Brittany says, "Okay, first. Let's put her into some better clothes. Don't you think girls?" Camila and Scarlett giggle. They take out some baby items. Baby clothes, a bottle, even diapers. These girls were actually insane. Brittany grabs a diaper and puts it underneath me. I scream and kick at her while she does it. She points a finger at me, "Don't try me." After, she puts a baby onesie on me. I don't know why the girls enjoyed torturing me so much. As I start to say something, Scarlett shoves a bottle into my mouth. She says, "Drink it all." When I don't drink she yells, "NOW." I do. I have to use the restroom now they did this on purpose. I wanted my dad. Like Brittany senses this she says to me, "Tell you what. You be a big girl and do what we say and we will let you go." I comply. Brittany removed the bottle and starts to feed me BABY FOOD instead. I forced myself to swallow the whole jar. I swallow, my stomach aching. The three girls says, smiling evily,"Use the bathroom. I mean you have a diaper duh." I can't help it. Tears form in my eyes. Brittany says, with fake pity,"Ow. She's crying. How sad." Brittany takes out a paddle and starts hitting me with it hard, I sob, "Please stop." Brittany spits,  "This is what your stupid dad made us get. You are lucky we haven't planned worse for you." Camila says, "Now be quiet." She stuffs a pacifier in my mouth. Scarlett says you better use it or you will get another paddle. Brittany holds up the paddle again. I still hold it in. She holds it up one last time and slaps it across my side roughly and I feel the diaper expand. My side aches from this. Brittany laughs, "She did it oh my GOD y'all. I'm laughing so hard right now." I say, fresh tears burning my face, "Can I go now please." The girls agree, "Fine. But no snitching to daddy remember?" I nod repeatedly, my tears tasting like salt. They make me keep the diaper on but they give me back my original clothes and remove the pacifier. After, I sign out early after telling my dad I wanted to go home.
-
Aaron's pov
Leila usually doesn't want to come home early so I immediately know something has to be up. When I pick her up, she awkwardly sits down in the car. I ask her, while driving "So what's up, Leil? You are leaving a little early today." She says nothing. Quiet as a mouse. I ask, "Did something happen?" Leila hides her face with the side of her hand. I park the car immediately to the side of the road. I put my hand on her shoulders, searching her eyes, saying, softly, "Hey, baby. What's wrong. You got to tell me. You can't hide this stuff from me anymore." My daughter says, "I can't tell you, I'm sorry..." I sigh, "You can tell me when we get home. But you are going to tell me, love. I love you too much for you not to tell me and me risk something happening to you, baby." When we arrive home, I sit beside her on the couch. I don't want to interrogate her but I needed to know what events took place. I hold her hands, "Just tell me, love. If they did something- tell me." She breaks down and says, "They said if I told you they would do so much wor-worse." I turn serious at her words, "Leila. I'm your father. If they are hurting you- it's my right to know. I don't care what they said." Suddenly, my daughter jumps up. I ask her what is it. She says, "They cornered me in the bathroom again but this time it was different." Leila bites her lip, tears falling. I have the urge to wipe them for her but I don't want to make her cry more. She continues, "They put me on a baby table and they said if I didn't listen they would do so much worse. Then Brittany- buckled me in so I was trapped and she put me in a diaper and a baby clothes and they all made me drink from a bottle and- and they said if I did what they said they'd let me go. Then forced me to eat baby food knowing I had to go the bathroom."Leila wipes her own face, "Then they said they were going to make it worse if I didn't." Her hands constantly rub against her face as she adds, "Brittany then took out a paddle and started hitting me with it saying that you made them get that. I still didn't use it so they threatened to hit me again. Camila threw a pacifier in my mouth to keep me quiet." Leila cries to me, "I had no choice. So-so I used it then they laughed. Then I asked if I could go they said I could but they said I couldn't snitch. But they made me keep the diaper on but they gave me back my clothes." I stare at Leila in utter disbelief and shock. Not at her, but at how inhumane and cruel the girls were to her. I comfort Leila, "I'm so sorry, baby. So so sorry." I reply to her, "No one should ever have to go through that. Especially not you." I ask her, "Are you still wearing it?" Leila nods in embarrassment and shame. I rub her back and kiss her head quickly, "Don't feel embarrassed love it's their fault not yours." I tell her, "Come on, let's go clean you up." She replies, "What if they find out." I tilt her chin up at me, "They won't trust me. I won't allow them to." She shakes her head and follows me to the bathroom. I ask her, "Let me help you love, I know your legs are still a little sensitive. Lay down for me, yeah?" Leila nods, laying down on the towel placed on the floor. I unzip her jeans and dispose of the diaper. She says,"They are so horrible to me, Daddy." Her voice breaks my heart as I help her clean up, quickly wiping her bum. She isn't embarrassed by this because I'm her father and she trusts me. She's been through so much. I say when I'm through, "there you go love. All done, now you can go change."

Through the door as she undresses the rest. I ask, "Where did she hit you?" She tells me when she's done changing and she allows me to come in. Leila points to her back thigh and her side. My daughter explains, "She also hit me in the rear but it didn't hurt as bad so it okay. But my side is killing me right now. She hit it the worse." My father instincts were going feral right now. I tilt my head and inquire, "Can I see your side?" My daughter is hesitant to show me. I say, "You've already told me, love. And I'm proud of you for doing that. It can't hurt to show me. I want to help you." Leila agrees but replies, "Just don't touch it please." I smile at her patiently,"I'll try my best not to." She sits on top of the toilet seat. My daughter struggles to take off her shirt so I can see. I help pull it over her head. On her right side, a huge bruise has formed. I wanted to make those girls feel immaculate pain way worse than they made my daughter feel. I'm quiet for a while. My daughter whispers, "Dad?" I snap out of my haze. I answer, "Sorry. I was just thinking." I'm thankful my daughter doesn't question me about this. I quickly snap a picture of bruise telling her I need it for proof of the damage the girls have done to her. As I place an ice pack against her side I say,"I have to put the ice on it so I do have to touch it so brace yourself, Leil." I question, "Did they say anything about your scars?" She shakes her head no. I exhale in relief. She winces as the ice makes contact with her skin. I cringe , "I apologize, love." After applying the ice for a few minutes, i put some cream for bruises on it. I warn her it will burn first. Later, I use compression and wrap the area with an elastic bandage. I do this step carefully. When I'm done , I place her shirt back over her head. I do the same steps with the back of her thigh. Leila replies, "Thank you, Daddy." I wrap my arms around her in an embrace, "You're welcome, my sweet sweet love." When we go back into the living room, her mother is arriving home and I tell her to stay here with Leila and I head back to her school. She was confused but Leila started filling her in. When I entered the faculty I went straight to the principal. I explain to them the situation again and this time, I show proof. I say, calm as I can contain myself to be, "I need those girls to be kicked out of this school and stop harassing my daughter or I will be going to prison for hurting a group of 18 year old girls." The principal stares at me. I don't think she realizes I mean every single word. She explains, "Mr. Warner. I understand the frustration you must feel at the moment-" I interrupt her, "How can you be so arrogant to realize this drastic situation." I can't help but yell, "I've had you know that these girls have led my daughter to harming her self for months. So yeah I have the audacity to have a little more than just frustration right now. I just showed you one thing those girls did to my daughter." I'm about to turn to leave when the principal says, "Maybe your daughter did something give the girls a reason to-" Right there. I couldn't help it. I punch her right then and there. The principal gasp in shock. Her nose is bleeding. Her blood is on my knuckles. I say, my voice deathly sharp, "Don't you ever say my daughter gave someone a reason to hurt her." I say, my chest hurting, "You will suspend those girls from this school or I will homeschool Leila. And she's one of your smartest students in this whole school." The principal nods at my statement and I walk out and slam the door behind me before I can do any other non intelligent things.
-
Juliette's pov
My husband steps in the door, hiding his hands at his sides. I run to him and look down at his sides. I grab his hands. Blood smeared against his fists. I exclaim, "Aaron!" I hold his face, "What happened?!" He replies, cooly, "I punched the principal in the nose." Leila and I gasp. Leila says, "Dad!" Aaron says, "She accused Leila of giving the girls a reason to provoke them into doing those things to her." Leila says, "Oh, Dad." I say,"Aaron.." He explains how if they don't suspend the girls from the school then we would would homeschool Leila. I say, "Okay." Aaron says, "I'm sorry, love. I just got so mad. Like how could they-" Leila rushes over and hugs him. His face is a mixture of surprise and fleeting frustration. It is replaced with a face of peace. His arms wrap around her in a protective coat of armor and her arms around his neck. She kisses his cheek. He mutters to her, "I love you." He kisses her back on the head, "I love you, Leila." He kneels in front of her, "I'm going to figure this out. But trust me when I say this this time: No one is ever going to hurt or harm you again.

The end