Çhapter ¹ •I Can't Believe I'm Back•

Y/N L/N POV:

*LA.. it's been a long time since I was here it feels weird even more then I expected it to be out of everything that has happened even with him back in my life.. I wonder how all my old friends from high school are doing here I bet they made a great deal for themselves.. I better not run into any of them they know me way to well for me to hide things yet I have changed a lot after all.* I thought but my thoughts were rudely interrupted by someone calling my name. "Y/N!!" I heard from down stairs as I was in my room upstairs unpacking everything that found themselves in boxes aster the move from Kansas back to LA. I head down as I saw my mother in the kitchen "Can you run to the shop at the corner for me?" She asked as I only nedded my head. After I got the list of the things she needed I was ready to head out but as I opened the door I saw him without thinking of anything I pushed passed him and ran down the road soon beginning to walk once more once I knew I was out of sight from my house.

--Small Time Skip (At The Shop)--

It was just about 2 minutes after I had ran to the corner shop away from him. I reached the doors and swung them open only to hear a little bell going off about me but like everyone else I didn't think much of it and just continued to walk through the store. I found myself taking out the list with the items I needed to buy written in blue looking it over. I grabbed a basket and started gathering the things one after the other as I reached the meat section. I saw a familiar blond headed boy and a certain brown headed boy across the store as the blond headed boy looked my way as I immediately went to hide myself behinds a shelf . When I was sure that they moved on i got my things and went to pay but i could feel eyes on me but I brushed it off and left as soon as I hade a chance but before I could open the door I bumped into the blond headed boy facing down as I brushed myself past him making my way back to my home hoping that he didn't see me .

Sam Golbach POV:

*Who was that?* I thought to myself as the person I saw moved along but she did look like someone I know but i could understand who it was so I found myself looking into the direction where they went before my attention was take. "Sam are you okay what are you looking at?" Colby asked as i looked at them to see .Colby, Corey and Jake just looked at the same direction I have been looking in "It's nothing I just thought that I saw somebody that looked like someone me and Colby knew but I might have imagined it after all she did move away years ago."  They all looked at me as if i was crazy but i shacked the feeling of seeing Y/N off and continued ."Alright then we need to get the rest of the things we came here for" Jake said as they started walking through the shop to get the needed things for our video that was coming up soon. "Sam?" Colby asked as I looked at him "I'm going to wait at the door if that is alright?" I asked as he nodded waling to the others as i went to the door only to bump into a women .i wanted to say something but i froze once i got a glimpse of her face knowing now that she was indeed the Y/N me and Colby knew years ago.

Y/N L/N POV:

"That was close!" I said out loud to myself at the same moment I opened the front door looking for my mother as I walked straight to the kitchen only to see her  working there once more. "Here are your things" I said in a low tone of voice ."Thank you dear!" She replied to me kindly as always so after I gave her her things I went upstairs planning on finishing unpacking my room. I closed my door  behind me only to find that I was not alone only to feel hands on my shoulder that I have felt before yet i had no strength in me to turning around and face him face-to-face. "What do you want this time!?" I asked loudly as there hands moved to my mouth to make sure that I keep quiet to satisfy them. "You know what I want from you but we need to wait for your mother to leave now don't we.. princess.." They said as I bit there hand without thinking only to find myself turned around  looking at the male figure standing before me. "LEAVE NOW!!" I found myself yelling out these words "That is no way to be treating your father is it? I was the one who made you witch means that I own you and you have no say about your life little girl!!" He said binding my hands in his holding my chin as he forcefully lander a kiss on my cheek while I struggled to pull away making it clear as daylight as he pushed my to the ground founding himself opening the door walking out as I closed it once more before walking to my bed. I sat down on it looking around in one of my bags beside my bed for one of  the famous paranormal investigators Sam and Colby's hoodies as I slipped it over my head putting it on laying down soon falling asleep carefree of anything since this was my life..

--Small Time Skip (08:30 PM)--

I woke up suddenly to a car starting  in our driveway as I looked out of my window to see my mother getting in her car for her night shift at the hospital she got work a few blocks away from the house where she worked form 9 at night to 5 in the morning. I opened my window as soon as the car left the parking space and after knowing that my so called 'father' was inside of the house not to see me leave or witch direction i would be going in to make everything worse when he finds me as I got out climbing trough the window making sure not to make any sound. The second I got out I had heard loud footsteps coming from the front door to the steps leading to my bedroom. I grabbed my phone jumping down into a bush before moving away from it pouching myself against the houses walls hearing him in my room full of anger trying to see me from my window. Once he hade moved away from my window and I could hear him on the steps I started running a random way just to get as far as i could from the house. I didn't know where to go since it was my first day back in LA so I just planned on walking all night maybe going to the park to settle there or something till my mother as home. 

Colby Brock POV:

"Sam!!" I found myself yelling out waiting for him to came down from upstairs as it took him a few minuets to come down. "Yes?" He asked as I grabbed the car keys from the kitchen table "I am I'm a mood to go get some ice cream are you coming with?" I asked as I found myself opening the front door with him following me out of it before i closed it. "Sure why not it's defiantly not like it two minutes before nine in the night besides what else am i going to be doing this late " He said as I shook my head at him getting in the car as he did the same before we drove off to get ice cream.

Sam Golbach POV:

As we were driving I looked out of the window the whole time only to my surprises to see the same person again thinking that it was Y/N but not being sure. "Hey Colby do you know who that is?" I asked pointing in there direction knowing who it could passably be but not saying any name to him. "They look like someone we know but who is it.. I cant see there face right its to dark to compliantly see." He said as we drove past them as i looked in the direction they were walking. "Looks like they are going to the old park we use to hang out by." I told Colby as we went on to go get Colby his ice cream. A few minuets passed while waiting for Colby to get his ice cream I took out my phone and went into Instagram to see if they might be on my followers list when I found an old account once I opened it there was a picture of  Y/N with the words 'Back in LA again.' (the account was a private one so not many people would have seen it by now). "Holy shit man it's Y/N!!" I yelled out as Colby looked at me with a surprised expression "Sam that can't be true she moved away years ago and she said she will not be coming back" He said as I showed him Y/N's newest post of her in LA with the words written on it ."Well if we go back and she is still there it won't hurt to say hey again!!" Colby said with a smile.

Çhapter ¹ Complete
1664 Words