Çhapter ¹² •Movie Night PT.2•

Colby Brook POV:

Me and Y/N walked into the kitchen while Y/N was hiding behind me. When we walked in they looked at us but I could see that Corey and Jake were directly looking at Y/N as if they wanted to say something but I nodded my head in a 'no' as if to stop them to give them a sign not to say anything and so they did. Sam walked up to us and took some pillows and blankets from me as the three of us walked to the living room were everything was layes out and placed the things down on the bean bag chair. Y/N said she was going to sort out the pillows and blankets from everyone so me and Sam went to get everything else.

At the kitchen me, Sam, Jake and Corey got the food and drinks and made our way to our living room before I stopped them for entering. We asked them not to say anything about Y/N or how she looked and they agreed to these terms so we continued our way into the living room. When we got there Y/N hade organization everything that everyone hade at least two blankets because it was cold. She sat down on her place she had chosen while we placed the food and drinks down on the table in the middle of the floor.

3rd Person POV:

As they watched there chosen movie (that reader can make up there mind what they are watching) they laughed. They ate some food and enjoyed the drinks they hade prepared. Y/N was the first to fall asleep and after midnight the rest went to sleep after the movie. Colby on the bean bag chair (with reason you will see soon), Corey and Jake on a shared bed mattress, Sam on his bed mattress and Y/N on my bed mattress that they brought from the rooms.

--Small Time Skip (Around 4:00 In The Morning)--

Y/N L/N POV:

I woke up to see the other sound asleep not a move or snores were heard in the room. I got up as quietly as I possibly could be and went to the kitchen to get me something to drink since everything was finished that was taken to the living room. I got a glass and filled it with my favorite drink (readers choice) as I sat down on the kitchen chair only see that my bandages has loosened while I was sleeping. I undid them all one by one to careful please them back on then I was done removing them. When they were off I took a sip of my drink and reached for the bandages I placed next to me to see one was gone. I looked around only to see..

Colby Brock POV:

I woke up to the sound of someone walking only to see Y/N walking out. I hear moving class to moving chairs in the kitchen. I wanted to make sure she was alright. I got up from my bean bag chair and walked to the kitchen quietly and unheard. When I got there I saw her busy with her bandages as I couldn't help myself but walk up to her to help her out. She took a sip of her drink and before she had reached for the bandages I took one kneeling down to wrap it around her leg. I felt her gazing at me "Colby.. Why are you up it's late?" She asked only for me to to look up at her and smile bit "I'm here to make sure you are alright." I answers looking down to wrap the bandages around her leg making sure not to wrap it to tightly to harm her.

Once I finished I looked at Y/N as she looked back at me. "What is it?" she asked as I wanted to tell her but I couldn't tell her what it was. I got up and wanted to walk away as she grabbed my arm "What is it Colby you can tell me.." she said looking at me with a sad face. I kept looking at her "how can I tell you what it is. I want to but I can't find a way to do it." I responded to her as she hugged me and I hugged her back. "If words can't tell what the heart does feel then actions are better then best words.. That is what my mother tels me.." She said with a soft smile upon her face.

I waited for her to brake the huge even though I didn't want her to let go. I placed my hands on her shoulders smiling at her as I moved my one hand to her chin lifting it up to face me. I leaned in closer to her as I softly kissed her before moving away in embarrassment. She grabbed a hold of my arm. "I'm sorry.." I said looking at her while all she did was smile "It's alright Colby.. Your not the only one that feels this way.." she said as we looked at each other for a bit before we closer the distance between us to kiss again.

3rd Person POV:

Colby and Y/N head back to the living room after they kiss. They made the choice that Colby and Y/N would sleep on Colby's bed mattress for the rest of the night to make it a bit more comfortable for them both to rest. They softly fell asleep once more holdingonto one another keeping each other warm.

Çhapter ¹² Complete
945 Words