Çhapter ³ •3:33 PT.1•

{A/N : This is my first time writing about the parenormal so no hate please.}

Y/N L/N POV

It's been a while that we have been driving and I had no clue as the where they lived but I looked out to see were I was going for if I wanted to visit again I could.  I was slowly taking little bites of my ice cream after Sam and Colby already had finished there's. We pulled into there drive way after a few minutes I was looking at around to see everything that was going on the parking space was big and so was the house they were living in. "How late is it now?" Colby asked with my response only being "11:25 pm." After I looked at my phone. "I will get everything set up  and ready in my room since Sam's room always ends up with pictures on the ground. Y/N you can help me." Colby said as Sam called the others not to come home because of the game as we got out of the car ready to start getting everything done. It took Sam 6 minutes to get ahold of the others and talk to them as the time stood at 11:31 pm.

{A/N : If you don't know what's going on you will be playing the Nightmare Man it's on Sam and Colby's YouTube I suggested you watch it if you have not done so already.}

I walked with Colby to his room as Sam was on his phone calling the others to tell them not to come home till after 3:33 in the morning. "Can you get the paper and pens in the bedstand I'll get the candles and needles we need that is in Sam's room" Colby said as he walked out leaving me alone in his room. I walked to the bed stand to open it grabbing three pens and three papers to find myself walking back sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for the two boys. "Alright I'm back with everything including Sam" Colby said as he walked in along side Sam while I placed a pen and peace of paper on the desk in 3 simulator placed for the three of us.

Colby Brock POV:

I just finished with everything including getting the lighter and the salt while Sam came and grabbing the needles only for him to  look at his phone. "it's already 11:36 we have 24 minutes left." Sam said as we put of the things down on the floor. "The piano.. Did you turn it off?" I asked as I walked down to make sure it was unplug not to have it playing again like last time as I went back up just to get finished putting all the lights of except my rooms. As we walked in Y/N placed the paper and pens down as we soon got ready putting our lit candles on our names Y/N wrote while we just placed our blood in it.

3rd Person [Nobody] POV:

Y/N, Sam and Colby soon started the "information" at 11:51 with a total of 9 minutes left. After they hade written there names on each individual paper {A/N : Yours is Y/N ('your name') M/N (middle name') L/N('last name').}  Y/N, Sam and Colby proceeds by poking there fingers letting one drop of their blood fall on the paper as they placed them on the ground along with the candle that were burned next to yow door. They looked at the time to see it was 11:58. They made sure there candles were lit and placed on there papers and they turned off the lights as they closed the door slowly to make sure the candles don't go out with the time 11:59. Colby started knocking on the door 22 times the last one hitting as soon as the time was 00:00 as they looked at eachother

Sam Golbach POV:

"Let the game begin!" He said as Colby opened the door and we blow out our candles walking out closing the door for a second just to walk back in to get the candle lighted them again as we grabbed the salt and the lighter Y/N took the lighter since she was the faster one with it and Colby took the salt but ust as we left Colby's room the unexpected happened someone or something made itself known..

Çhapter ³ Completed
757 Words