Çhapter ¹⁴ •Don't Go.. Don't Leave Me Like This PT.1•

Colby Brock POV:

We layed together in her room for what seemed to be a long time before I heard a call. "Colby!" It cane from downstairs knowing that it was Sam's voice. "I'll be back soon Y/N" I said to the sleeping Y/N while I got up. I slowly walked to the door only to turn around seeing her curled up in a ball before I left. I went downstairs before I was in front of Sam. "I need your help I'm going out to go get things for Y/N so she can decorate her room or you know what girls do.. and you know her better then I do so I thought you could help." I agreed and we went on to the shops near by to get her needed things along with other stuff.

Y/N L/N POV:

I fell asleep in Cobys arms but soon woke up to a closing door. I heard Sam and Colby having a conversation but I could hear properly so I waited for Colby but he never came. I thought Sam was keeping him on his feet so I decided to go to sleep again only to hear my phone going of to notify me for a massage. I reached my phone to see a message from Colby..

Colby 🖤🌹 8:04am
Hey Y/N! Sam wanted me to go with him on a shopping expedition to get a few thing. I can't exactly say what but I'll be back soon I promise!!
Seen by Y/N🦋🌸 at 8:05am

I didn't want to reply to him because it would be a bother so I just described not to send a responding massage. I placed my phone down and pulled the blanket over my head to have some silence before I heared another notification coming through. I hesitated to pick it up to see who I was thinking it was Colby asking me why I didn't send anything to him as it ended up to be Y/EX (your ex boyfriend)..

Y/EX🐍🙃 8:09am
If it isn't the little brat Y/N.. It's been a while hasn't it? I can't believe you are living with Colby and Sam I see you replaced me with that loser Colby!! Your better off dead in some ditch because Colby will never like someone like you he will leave the first momenthe gets chance to!!
Seen by Y/N🦋🌸 at 8:18am

- A/N -
Don't ever listen to people like this!!

I placed my phone down without turning it off I just wanted it out of my sight. Tears started streaming down my face. I was thinking off there words as it made me think that there words were the truth. "What was I thinking!!" I yelled out crying only to hear footsteps that turned into knocking. "Y/N are you alright?" I heard someone say as I made the voice out to be Corey's. "Can we come in?" I heard from someone so I assumed it to be Jake. The movement of the doors handle before I rushed to lock the door saying nothing. "Y/N unlock this door!!" Corey yelled as they tried to open it but failed. "Corey we have to go call Colby right now!!" Jake yelled before I head there running footsteps going away.

For about 40 minutes I cried with my back agaisnt the door holding my legs before i got up and grabbing my phone. I looked at the message over and over again memorizing every line every word again and again until I reached myself in front of the mirror in my rooms bathroom above the sink. I opened a cabinet to see a sealed razor blade packet before rushing to take it out. I thought about a promise I made to stop cutting to stop hurting myself but the will was bigger then I was. I started counting "1..2..3..4..5.." and so on to how many cuts I placed upon my skin before the next thing I saw was Colby looking at me. He looked at me worried. Then I saw the cuts from my upper arm to my wrist and the bloody bent blade before i saw the darkness hoping this would end..

Çhapter ¹⁴ Complete
727 Words