Çhapter ² •Here We See Each Other Again•

Colby Brock POV:

*It's been so long since we last saw Y/N if I'm not getting it wrong about 3 years ago.*  We decided to order three ice creams instead of only two for if it truly was Y/N. After we got the ice cream in the flavors vanilla, chocolate and bubblegum we decided to have a recap and dialog on what we would be doing or saying once we meet her again.. if she was in the park that is. Me and Sam made our way to the park slowly to make sure if she was on the road that we wouldn't miss her.

Y/N L/N POV:

I went into my Instagram as I starts a short video while in the park to post on my story ."What's up everybody I'm back and I'm here in LA for the time being if I can leave I'd do it with a smile in 2 seconds. I will be posting on my YouTube channel when I get where and when i have time for myself again. I want to go anywhere or to the places you want me to go so go to my YouTube Y/Y/N (Your YouTube Name) subscribe and comment and I'll make the content. " Once I was done I had put my phone away and decided to go sit in the dark side of the park where there was a bench as I lied down on my arms waiting for the time to pass so I could once more sleep in my warm bed once again only to do this each day that follows. I slowly started drifting away to sleep but still being aware of everything going on around me heating every sound or moving thing that might make .

--Small Time Skip (In Colby's Car)--

Colby Brock POV:

After we worked out what we were going to do once we were there it was just a thing of hoping she is still there in the old park. "Do you really think it is Y/N I mean I haven't seen her in years and if she is here that means way to much then jest letting her be alone.. I were her friends back then and I.. But do you really think it's her?" I asked as we stoped in the old parks parking lot were we use to be hanging out with Y/N days after days. "I hope it's really her.. for both our sakrs" Sam replied with a bit of confidence in his tone as we got out of the car scanning the area for her. We started walking in the direction of the only person to be seen in the park as we left the ice cream in the car to take her with us since it was so late we thought she might need a place to stay since we knew the truth behind why she would be here by herself. "Well there's only one way to find out if it's truly her" I said as we continued walking I'm a straight line.

Y/N L/N POV:

As I was laying down on my folded arms I opened my eyes to here something or someone rattling through the grass as I heard footsteps. I looked in the direction of the noise only to see who it was as I saw two male figures walking towards me the light was just right only for them to see the outline of my figure as a women but not my face but in the same tone I couldn't see there face.. As I sat up looking at them as they stoped dead in there tracks so I got up only I walked into the woods thinking it wight have been him and a long lost friend of his. I walked into the woods only to hear them following me a few seconds later.

Sam Golbach POV:

We were almost there face-to-face with her but she got up and walked to the sind where the woods were where me Y/N and Colby use to play around. We stood still seeing what direction she went to as we started walked a bit faster to try and catch up as out of no wear she started running like he feared us she ran into the woods as we only followed her into it. "Y/N!!" I yelled out as we were ran behind her soon losing track of her in the long trees standing side by side. We were almost there we were almost to see her again.

--Small Time Skip (In The Forest)--

We have been looking for her all over eving looking in the trees but for about 40-45 minutes we haven't found her or seen something to where she would have been. "Y/N!!" I heard Colby yell out from the other side of the woods because we made a decision the we were to spit up to look for her on different ends of the place. "Y/N it's Sam and Colby you can come out now we are not going to hurt you we just wanted to see you again.. We even brought ice cream for you!!" I yelled out hoping she remembered us from our past together. "Sam!!" I heard from Colby's side in a worried tone so I worked my way through the forest trying not to get lost to find him where he was.

Colby Brock POV

"Sam!!" I yelled out as he soon stood next to me with a worried expression the same as I did. "What is it? Did you find her?" He asked only for me to find myself walking through a arched tree with him following me as Y/N was standing there like she was holding her arm shaking with fear or pain. "Y/N!" Sam yelled out as she turned her head to see me. "I was hoping you guys wouldn't have found me.." She replied to Sam's call turning around with a smile on her face. My gaze fell to her arm that she was holding only to see blood dripping from it falling to the ground drop by drop. "Holy shit what happend to you Y/N!" I said loudly as I took her arm worried as to why it was bleeding. "I scratched myself running in here on a tree branch that had thorns.. They dragged themselves over my skin and the next thing I saw was blood.." She said as I looked at Sam. "What are you doing out here anyway and why were you running from us?" Sam asked as I looked at her arm. "I could ask you the same thing.." She replied as we stayed quite for a whole while.

--Small Time Skip (Back At Colby's Car)--
{A/N : You told them why you were there even after they knew and yes they know about what happened in the past.}

It took us a while before we started talking about life as we were sitting in my car enjoying the ice cream that they got. "Why don't you stay at our house for a bit?" I asked as Sam agreed by shaking his head up and down. "No thank you I'd rather not I have to go to your home besides are your roommates not there?" She said as I looked at Sam "Well Corey and Jake is away for some reason so it's just the two of us and we don't have a problem with it at all." Sam said as I started the car ready to go home. "Let's play games like we used to before." Sam suggested as she smiled softly. We drove back to the trap house as she told us what a fan she was of our content we made.

Çhapter ² Completed
1313 Words