Çhapter ⁹ •Enough! PT2•

{A/N : A lot of jumping in time lines in chapter so keep up please!}

Y/N L/N POV

I left not so long ago from Sam and Colby's place. I saw walking as in the distance I was looking I saw the trees surrounding my house while the leaves shacked around in the air. I saw my mother's new car she got where we got here in the driveway that make me know she was still home and that so was my "father". I walked in closing the boot behind me only to see them sitting in the living room watching movies as my mother ran towards me wrapping her arms around my shoulder into a tight hug. "Where have you been! You worried us!!" My mother yelled out to me but I just walk past her going to my room shutting my door laying down on my bed.

--Small Time Skip (Time: 5:30pm)--

"Do you really have to go now she just returned to us?" I head a male voice outside in the front of the house only to here my mothers car driving away. My body was to tired and hurting to even react or for me to get up from my laying position so all I could do was lay there not being able to do anything to defend myself from what would come. With my face towards the door I opted my eyes only a bit to to see it open with my father standing in the doorway and all I did was close my eyes hoping that he would just leave but he stepped into my room closing the door behind him.

--A Few Hours Later (Time 9:45pm)--

  Colby Brock POV:

I could feel something as if something was wrong but I couldn't place the tip of my finger on what it could possibly be. Did I forget to do something? Is it Y/N? Is she in trouble. "Colby!! We are leaving now we will be late if we don't get going!!" Sam yelled from downstairs as I remember that we had to go pick up Corey and Jake since they went out earlier. I got ready and walked outside to where Sam was waiting in the car. We made our way drive through the streets to go pick them up.

--A Few Minutes Later (At Place To Pick Them Up)--

Me and Sam have just picked them up a minute ago. Sam was driving while Corey and Jake were talking in the back about what they were doing and I was in the passenger seat looking out of the window. We made our way home as I felt my phone vibrate from my side pocket it vibrated as if someone was trying to call me. I took out my phone as fast as I could bringing it up to my face to realized there was a missed call from Y/N in my notifications that I have just missed. I entered our chats hoping to reach her.

Chat between 💜🦋@yn/ln🦋💜 and 🖤🌹@colbybrock🌹🖤

🖤🌹@colbybrock🌹🖤
Y/N is something wrong (9:56)
Y/N answer me please what happened are you alright? (10:05)
I'm coming over to make sure your fine (10:07)

We were about half way home and not so far from Y/N's old home when I put my phone away. "Sam.." I said as they all looked at me the same way. "What is it were almost home Coldy can't it wait till we get there?" Sam said looking at the road in front of him. "Drop me off at Y/N's house now.. something is wrong I need to make sure she is alright!! She just called me and now she is not answering my messages!!" I yelled out as Sam didn't hesitate changing our location going to her houses directing. We soon stopped a block away make sure we're not seen because we knew how her father was so I soon jumped out of the car before Sam grabbed my arm so I had to faced him. "Get Y/N and get back here were taking her with us she is not staying here  any longer." He said while I nodded running to her house using the trees to enter her room as I saw her with worry on my face before..

--A Few Hours Earlier (When Y/N Saw Her Father)--

Y/N L/N POV:

Not being able to move and not being able to do anything to defend myself he walked up to me taking me by my neck lifting me from my bed holding me tight as I struggle to breath and struggling to move my hands to try and pull his hands away from my neck. While still holding me he threw me across the room as I hit my back against my mirror braking it as some peace's made there way into my back. I looked at him as he started kicking and hitting me. After a while I was covers in blood and he left the room. Passing out from everything that happened I woke up to drag myself with the energy I hade to my bed. I reached for my phone to see the time 9:45 struggling to work on it I soon made my way to call Colby before passing out once more.

--Present Time (Colby's last POV)--

Colby Brock POV:

I made my was in her room as I say her on the ground with her phone in her hand on my number out cold. I grabbed a beg putting in a few of her needed things I could find laying around placing it on my back before picking her up bridal style making my way out the way I came in. Before I could leave I felt something or someone pulling me back. I turned around to see her father as he looked at me in a unwelcoming way. "Let her go she is staying here!!" He yelled out as I held her close to my body. I got up with her in my arm's before talking. "Haven't you placed her through enough? The pain she goes through is because of you.. I'm taking her and you can't stop me she has hade enough from you!!" I yelled out to him as he let go of me. "Get her out of my sight then it is not she is something to me!!" He said as I got up and out of the window before he could change his mind and I started running. As soon reaching the car Corey  had moved to sit in front and Jake stood ready to open the door for us. "Were leaving now!!" I yelled out as they looked at me to see Y/N bleeding and unconscious. Once I got in with her we made our way home.

Çhapter ⁹ Complete
1169 Words