NO.3

Hello to anyone who reads this fan fiction! I've decided to post a shorter chapter this time around, because I have had a very busy month. I'm also lacking a bit of motivation, but I'm sure I'll become more motivated before I post next month's chapter.

Regardless, I hope that you all enjoy chapter 3 and are excited for chapter 4!

————————————————————————————————————

Josuke: "You know, every single one of you is probably going to leave morioh cho except for me."

Okuyasu: "Really?"

Josuke: "Yeah! Yukako, Koichi, Kakyoin's going to be president of Japan, even Kobayashi nearly died. Now, Akira's SOMEHOW going to Hollywood, and we've forced you to make the crappiest movie of all time to have some of his fame. Do you know what that means?"

Okuyasu: "...No ...what does it mean?"

Josuke: "It means I finally know, that in my heart, I will literally be the last one of us here because I can't let go."

Okuyasu: "...Oh."

————————————————————————————————————

Jotaro + Okuyasu + Josuke: *exploring the school basement to find evidence of Yoshikage Kira being there*

*Basement door creaks*

Jotaro: "Did you guys hear that?"

Josuke: "Uh yeah..."

Stray cat: *Meows and runs around*

Jotaro: "Jeez- Oh, it was just a cat. Let's keep moving."

Stray cat: *Moves and meows again*

Okuyasu: "HOLY CRAP!"

Stray cat: *Moves and meows again*

Jotaro: "What is up with that cat??"

Okuyasu: "Is someone THROWING it?"

Josuke: "Nevermind. Let's keep moving."

Stray cat: *Runs around and meows again*

Jotaro: "Ok, Let's NOT keep moving because there is an insane cat down here!"

Okuyasu: "But what about Kira?"

Jotaro: "Put it on the back burner Okuyasu, this cat has to be dealt with."

————————————————————————————————————

Jotaro + Josuke + Okuyasu + Koichi: *fighting an unseen stand user*

Jotaro: "It's been a pleasure fighting with you all. Some of us won't make it out of this! But there is a place where we will all see each other again, and that place is Denny's."

Okuyasu: "Which Denny's restaurant?"

Jotaro: "We'll figure it out later!"

Okuyasu: "Is it the one near the 15th road exit? I'm banned from there."

Jotaro: "Well, then I guess I'll see you in hell!"

Okuyasu: "Alright. Let's kick some ass!

————————————————————————————————————

Koichi: *Getting ready for the school festival with his friends*

Koichi: "Did everyone bring some kind of cultural or religious item for the festival?"

Okuyasu + Josuke: "Yep!"

Koichi: "Well done, guys."

Hazamada: *walks through the door without an item*

Koichi: "Oh look guys, Hazamada brought what he believes in. NOTHING..."

————————————————————————————————————