Chapter Two

Enjoy

XD mwhahahahahahah

I love you guys... Keep reading.

-----

1/04/14 - [Editing Complete for this chapter]

..........................................................

Lucy's POV

 “Okay, Lucy hurry up so we can go on the job” Gray complained continuously that I wanted to shred his mouth apart. I was trying to hurry up but I'm not as fast as everyone and plus I'm the slowest one either.

I stepped in the rectangular plain store that didn't seem to attract people which is why it was so empty. No wonder they needed business, it was so dull and boring. I thought I could take a nap right there, right now.

“Don’t rush me, I just need to get a silver gate key” I told him and glanced at the slowest person which was Natsu came strolling in like a dead corpse with his back hunched over and his face as nauseous as ever.

“I....am.... never.... riding...the.... train.... ever....again....” he muttered pausing at every word and covering his mouth with a frail shaking hand , both Happy and Natsu were acting normal which was more than I expected so I did as well.

"Aye you always say that Natsu” Happy said excitedly as always which really got on my nerves sometimes. I'm sorry, it was just so squeaky and loud, it made ear ring endlessly that I wanted to tape his  mouth just to shut him up.

“You want me to punch you unconsciously because then you can wake up feeling better” Erza came in behind Natsu who shook his head in horror, that was Erza's way of healing the sick. If I ever get sick, I hoped to god that she doesn't take care of me.

"Welcome what would you like?” the mid-aged man asked politely noticing the noisy group,

I searched the store and found the clerk, he looked to be about in his mid thirties. I licked my lips in response, a wicked smile escaped from my grasps and was placed onto my face. Ooooo…haha an easier way to get money off of. Hey! It's hard to get by especially if you got to pay rent so I did what I could to simmer down the prices a bit.

It's not like I'll strip and dance on a pole for the old man, just give him a bit of a tease and get his nose bleeding so I could get a few bucks off here and there.

We started splitting up and I of course, no doubt about it went with Natsu.Gray went with Erza and Happy and you probably noticed that Wendy didn’t come with us.

"Okay so what would you like pretty lady?” the old man asked, look at that he started flirting with me first. I didn't even have to do anything so now you can't blame me, it's his fault. I suppressed my giggles and found myself scanning for what I wanted

Natsu gave him a sharp look  and I wondered what that was about, the guy stands up straightened up clearly frightened by the icy look that Natsu had thrown his way.

"Oh I’m sorry are you guys going out?” the man asks, I jumped at the comment and didn’t answer. I was trying to hide my blush and if I spoke, I had a feeling I'd say something that I would regret later on so I only stood there and bit my lip wishing the time would pass and the old man would stop talking.

"Of- course they’re not” Gray interrupted, I blushed yet again and glanced at Natsu who turned away slowly and went looking for Happy. He had a look of confusion and anger at the way he walked and strutted back and it had me with that wondering feeling again.