Chapter Twenty-Four

Sorry It took me long to put up chapter... School starts AGAIN -_____-

It's not even the first day and I got Homework... WTF?!

Well here ya go! I'll try to updat dailey since this book is .... Done... Almost done I mean or is it half way there... Nah we passed half way... Errr... Ah forget it!

--------

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

"It's you're choice, I can kill you now" Natsu began

"Oh come at me, give me your best shot" Gray shrugged nonchalantly

"Cocky much?" Natsu asked

"Yeah you can say that" Gray smirked. 

"I guess I'll Have to take you out" Natsu smiled politely as Gray stared at him confusion gleamed in his dark eyes.

Natsu closed his eyes gently

"Dragon Force" He screamed loudly Gray gasped as he realized that Natsu's able to use that powerful magic, it was the highest rank a Dragon slayer can become.

Dragon scales began appearing on Natsu's face, just below his eyes.

He screams even more as the his skin scales as if he were a new born dragon, his fire growing intense by the screams, the way his red eyes shines and glistens frightened Gray a bit.

He took a step back as Natsu's screaming stopped, Natsu smiled as he took a step towards Gray.

"Where did all that confidence go?" Natsu chuckled, Gray gritted his teeth

"Don't underestimate me" Gray spat as he moved forward.

"Oh" was what Natsu managed to say, as he disappeared in thin air only seconds later to appear behind Gray.

Natsu takes his left foot and jams it into Gray's back who stumbled down flat on his face, He got up quickly and tightened the fists that formed.

He didn't even see Natsu move.

"I guess you weren't as Powerful as I thought, I'm not even using fire" Natsu grins, he was a resemblance of the devil.

Gray made a 'Tch' sound

"Ice blade" he orders creating a sword with ice and dashed towards the calm looking Natsu. Natsu again vanishes in thin air to only appear above Gray with a surprise attack.

"Dragon kings roar" Natsu breathed, Both hands where lit with dark red flames.

He took a breath and let's out a force full of orange and blue flames.

Gray groaned as his sword melted and his cloths where burned but Natsu's attack was not over. His hands plunged towards Gray's bruised body and continuously kept hitting him in the face as Gray's back hit the hard street's floor.

Gray squinted at the pain of his body, Natsu smirked as he laid on top of Gray still punching him with his dangerously hot knuckles, Natsu gets up and kicks him in the face.

Gray coughed as blood poured out his mouth, his nose was broken, he had a black eye and his forehead was bleeding.

"Should I finish with a big blow or kill you slowly and painfully"  Natsu said out loud as Gray's right eye opened, it was teary as he tried to stop it.

"I think I'll kill you slowly… Painfully" Natsu smiled as his red eyes brightened at the thought.

Gray struggled up his back which was filled with holes and blood but he knew he had to keep going.