11

Well then, here we go, Yoongi though, breathing sharply in and out.

"My offer to you is that you stay here with me, i will take care of all your needs and expenses, you will have no worries" He looks into Jimins eyes "but you have to be with me all the way."

There, he said it.

He keeps looking at Jimin waiting for an reaction.

"Say what?" Comes from him.

Yoongi looks down pinching his nose.
"There will be rules, of course, we can negotiate the details. But, yeah, thats the main theme of our contract."

"Our contract? Rules?" Jimin stutters.
"You said its an offer, so what will happen if i decline?"

"You are free to decline my offer and leave but you will have to pay back at least half of the money i spend on you yesterday." Yoongi was wearing his stone face now.

Jimins jaw dropped.

Thats not an offer, there is no choice.
Its impossible for him to pay that back. Absolutely impossible. He would never get anywhere, he would be just working for his cost of living and that guy in front of him, forever.

"How do you want to force me to pay that? You yourself said that whole thing is illegal. "

"Jimin, i am a very powerful business man with contacts in all sections of the city. Its easy for me to make something illegal appear legal in no time."

Yoongi sighs.

"Listen. Think about what i offer you. Its a win win for both of us. Take your time. When you're ready come to me and we talk about the details."

Yoongi got up and starts walking towards the door.
He looked at Jimin sternly.
"If you leave the house without permission or do something else thoughtlessly i will punish your roommate for it. I know all the details about you and Tae, i will get him fired everywhere, or make him homeless, that depends on you. I also could take care of his expenses too. Your decision. Everything is possible."

With that Yoongi left the office. He needed some air. That was nerve-wracking. He hoped he got his point through and from here on he could handle him softer.

***

Jimin just sat there.

Unbelievable.

Fuck!

He can not decline the offer.
He can not leave.
There goes his independence.

And would he be safe? What if that guy turns out to be a belt swinging psychopath like his stepdad? He doesn't even know his name yet.

He shivers.

Rules. He said there will be rules.
Make it a rule, Jimin, he thinks, you got to be smart about that now. You're stuck, think and get the best out of it.

He gets up to search for paper and pen. He takes on sheet out of the printer in the back and starts writing down rules.

He came up with some for now, anxious bitting into the pen. He also wants to add a rules for the possibility to add more rules later when situations come up.

He ran his hand through his hair. Thinking about the conversation from minutes ago.
....be with me all the way, he said.

If that means what he thinks that means its quite a demand.
But on the other hand that guy spend 1 Mio on him, for sure not to just look at him. What would that make him? A very expensive hooker? Are you even a hooker if you have only one client and live with him?

Could he do it?

Just thinking about that made him nervous.
The guy was good looking and Jimin liked his calm, somewhat dark Aura. If he had meet him in a bar he would not be aversed. So that was a win, he could have been old and fat too.

He sighs and gets up.
He decides to be open minded for what is to come.
There is no point of going insane over that now, he has to go and find him to settle this unholy business. Then he would be able to assess his situation better.