20

Tae was so grateful that he didn't have to walk home after his shift. He was so tired and then so relieved when he saw Choi.
"You are an angel." Was all he said while laying down in the back of the car. Aaaaah. Finally some rest.

They arrive quickly at the mansion, the driver helps him out and opens the house door. Tae enters yawning, hoping Jimin was there.

"Welcome home, gorgeous." Someone hollered, making him jump.

He was wide awake now, staring at the young God that makes him want to marry and have tons of baby's.

Ooooh, right.

He would be living with him now. That's just.... thats....wow...

JK comes closer, a big smile on his face. "Baby, are you hungry? Come, lets feed you. You look beat."

"Where is Jimin?" Tae asks looking around. "Busy with my brother." JK says.

He just grabs Tae and walks with him in the kitchen. He places Tae on a chair at the kitchen table and starts running around to collect things.

Tae is just looking at him with awe

JK is so beautiful, so sexy but also behaving so domestic right now.
It kills him, where are the wedding rings.

Ah, well, a boy can dream.

"Here, baby. Drink and eat." He says placing food and a glas in front of Tae.

Tae still stares at him wide eyed.
"Whats up?" JK fowns "Not hungry?"

"I, ahm, I am. I just, ahm, what are you doing?"

"Im feeding my baby, what else?" JK answers.
"Your baby?" Tae asks. "Who is that?"

JK looks confused "You, of course. "

Taes heart jumps wild in his chest, thats unbelievable, crazy, stuff out of a romance novel.
Huh?

"So I'm your baby, for real? Like in boyfriend or....?" Tae really needs to hear it otherwise it's make-believe.

JK looks down "Yeah. If you want."

He is feeling a little shy and exposed. That kind of talk was new to him. But he would do about anything to get Tae. He knew it right after he woke up in Taes arms. He felt home.

A feeling he thought he would never feel again and with that revelation his desire to bond with Tae took over.

He looks back up, comes closer, kisses Taes lips very soft and then says in a lower voice right next to Taes ear
"I would really love to be your boyfriend. You are just unreal and I can't stop thinking about you."

There.
He said it.

Taes mouth hangs open.
His mind is blank.
That young God wants him.

After understanding that Tae short-circuited JK says
"Ok. Baby, I can see that you're tired. We will talk about that tomorrow but at least eat, yeah?" JK switched back in the domestic mode. Tae just nods and starts eating not able to function.

Jk sat with him, telling him how it went with Jimin and Yoongi and that his new room is next to his.
When Tae was done he took his hand and showed him quick through the house so he wouldn't get lost tomorrow morning and then took him upstairs to his room.

Tae came out of his inactivity when he saw his new room. Wow. That was one
big room. It was more like a combination of a bedroom and a living room with an office corner.

There was a nice big bed, a whole wall of closets, a big, cozy looking couch and the office corner with a bookshelf and table.

He walked around touching things here and there.
He opened the other door of the room and discovered a spacious bathroom. Amazing. All that for him?

"You wanna shower?" JK asks playful wiggling his eyebrows.

"Seriously, dont play with me, I had a crazy, long day!" Tae snaps a him now a little overwhelmed by all the new input.

JK just hugs him from behind. "How about i put you in a bath and then we cuddle."

It was obviously not a question because JK just let in the bath and then started to undressed Tae. There was nothing sexual about it, JK pampered him in a very sweet way.
He put him in the tub, went out to get sleepwear, changed himself, got Tae back out, made him get dressed and the went to bed with him.

As soon as they laid down Tae was spooned and out.

Jk sighs with content.

Home.