68

Jimin woke up the next morning and felt awesome. He sighs and stretched himself with a big smile on his face.

He hears Yoongi grunting next to him and looks at him. He laughs at the grumpy, sleepy man and lays quickly on top of him, kissing his face everywhere.
Yoongi grunts more but now with a smile on his face, his arms slide around Jimin, enjoying the affection.

Aaah, heaven.

Jimin kept kissing Yoongis face softly then went slowly down his neck. He sucked a little on it here and there, enjoying the intimacy and contact.

He licked over Yoongis earlobe, slightly biting it and over time his affection became a lot more serious since he felt both of their morning woods pressed against each other.

Yoongi layed relaxed on his back with his eyes closed feeling and enjoying Jimins attention.
He noticed the change from playful to aroused and decided to let Jimin just have his way and enjoy whatever he wants to do.

But then Jimin stopped.
Yoongi opened his eyes in confusion to see why and saw a very horny but upset man looking at him.
"Whats wrong?" He asks Jimin concerned. Is he hurt? Or mad?

Jimin made a pout. "I wanna do all kind of things to you but I feel gross. I need to shower. "

Yoongi laughs at him. "Thats it? That's all?" He lifts Jimin up. "And I thought you're hurt or something." He gets out of bed pulling Jimin behind him. "Come on, dirty boy, you can do all those things to me in the shower, I won't fight you." He smirks at him already entering the shower.

Yoongi let Jimin do what he wanted with him and enjoyed every minute of it. He seemed so eager to kiss and lick every piece of Yoongi and it was nice and hot to be on the receiving end of it every once and a while.

Jimin had great fun getting him hard, moaning and needy until Yoongi was about to burst and took over. He turned him to face the wall, spread his legs and pounded into that lovely ass as if there was no tomorrow.

It was quick but intense and left them both breathing heavily and feeling happy. They cuddled for the longest time, washing each other, kissing, laughing, hugging.

"Can you pack a little bag for a stay overnight?" Yoongi asks Jimin while they both got dressed. "We're going to visit grandma today." Yoongi smiled at him.

"Jin and Namjoon come along too, this will be fun." Yoongi wiggles his eyebrows.
Jimin laughs at that.
Yes, Jin and grandma, that will be fun. He can't imagine what she will tell him. Or Namjoon for that matter.

And he really missed her.
He wants to talk to her about the new developments and hear what she thinks. He quickly packs a bag for both of them and then they go downstairs.

The others are nowhere to be seen yet so they made coffee and a little breakfast and waited.

They could hear the Namjin couple not that long after rumbling around upstairs.
Jin was berating Namjoon about the things to take along while Namjoon tried to get it all downstairs without destroying the house in the process.

"How long do you think we are staying there?" Yoongi asks, eying the large luggage.
"Ugh, don't get him started. Let's just go." Namjoon says rolling his eyes.

Jimin chuckles and walks towards them to leave the house followed by Yoongi. Choi was already waiting for them, smiling brightly at Jimin, nodding at Yoongi and off they went.
Jim and Namjoon followed right behind them with Namjoons car.

This time they did some stops on the way to do a little sightseeing. Choi worked out points on the route he thought Jimin would like to see. He ran it by Yoongi when he was informed that they are going to visit his mom and Yoongi praised him for that good idea.

Namjin followed them, enjoying the unexpected stops just as much. Jin took three hundred pictures to bombard Tae with them.

Everyone had to pose for him, even Choi got dragged along and it was such great fun.

Just Yoongi didn't play the way Jin wanted but even those pictures were hilarious and send of immediately to Tae.

It was right around lunch when they finally arrived at Chois moms house.

Jimin sighs happily. It looked so homy and cozy, he felt relaxed instantly.

They were still getting out if the car when the door opened and grandma came flying to hug Choi "Aaaah, my boy, you're well, you're well, I missed you so much."

Choi smiled and hugged her back. "Me too, ma." Then he stepped aside making room for the others.

Grandma smiled at Jimin pulling him into a tight hug "Hello my pretty, little thing, welcome, welcome." She studies him shortly and then humms. "Good, good, we'll talk about it later."

And with that she pushed Jimin aside to hug Yoongi. He was not that receptive for her motherly affection but tried to respond at least with some quick, awkward pats on her back.
She just laughed at him and pushed him to Jimin to get a better look at the other two.

Jimin introduced Jin to her and those two eyed each other for a little while to long. It made the others nervous. Grandma then took both of his hands into hers. "You are a great mother."

Namjoon snorts.
Jimin giggles.
Yoongi and Choi try really hard to keep a straight face.

They all a kind of expected Jin to explode but he just smiles softly "Thank you so much. Im trying my best but i still have a lot of catching up to do." He hugs her "I really love your house. Can I see your garden later? I heard so much about it."

That was weird and unexpected, but ok.

"Hmmm, and who is this gorgeous Adonis?" Grandma eyed Namjoon up and down, making the tall man blush at her intense inspection.
Jin chuckled at the old ladys reaction.

He can relate, it was exactly his reaction too when he saw Namjoon the first time, altough he would never admit that to him.

"Thats my boyfriend and Yoongis right hand Namjoon." Jin answered her.

Grandma was intrigued "Smart, strong, loyal, loving and sexy. Everything a girl can wish for. You're gonna be a great husband and father. Exactly what the boys need."

Namjoons jaw dropped and Jin looked so proud.

Yoongi and Choi tried to hold onto themselves for their dear life.

Namjoons shocked face was just glorious.