60

Jimin and Tae played in the pool and then decided to do a swimming contest since they haven't had a workout in forever.

They set a timer and whoever would reach the phone first after 6 lanes would win.

It was fun. Jimin loved to feel his body that way. Tae was fast, he really had to challenge himself not to fall behind right away. The last lane was hard, they had used up all their energy to be fast in the beginning and in the end they struggled together.

Jimin almost drowned he was laughing at them both so hard. Tae won, collapsing on the edge of the pool.
Jimin didn't bother finishing, he just turned and started floating.

That was really a great idea to clear your head.
He was feeling a lot better.

"Ok. Come on. Another round, but only 4 lanes." Tae says. Jimin agrees and they go again. This time Jimin tried to swim consistent saving his energy and won.
Tae pants. "Thats enough, I'm dying." Jimin giggles. "I bet we feel that tomorrow." he sighs and relaxes in the corner.

To his surprise Yoongi shows up. He honestly didn't expect him to.
Tae looked up to Yoongi, smiling "Hey." He lifts his body out of the water and grabs a towel.

"I leave you two alone. We'll see us later."

Tae left and Yoongi walked slowly towards Jimin.

"Wanna join me?" Jimin asks Yoongi in a sexy playful way.
"No. Im not into swimming." Yoongi says.
"Why do you have that huge pool than?" Jimin is curious.
"It was for my mom. She loved swimming. And JK. He loves it too." Yoongi says with a smile. "I guess i take after my dad, he couldn't care less about it." he laughs.

Jimin comes out of the water and drys himself of. Since he was here with only Tae he didn't wear an extra shirt to cover his back.

Yoongi came closer, admiring his beautiful body.
"But there is something here that my dad enjoyed at lot. Its a little hidden. Want me to show it to you?"

"Sure." Why not, there is nothing else to do now anyways.
Yoongi took his hand and walked with him in the direction of the Sauna but passed it. They went around a corner into a small, short hallway with another door at the end.

Jimin has never been back here before. He thought the backarea is for the cleaning utensils and caretaker stuff.

Yoongi opened the door and closed it right away, locking it. It was dark.
Jimin just stood there, a litte uncomfortable, waiting.

"Ready?" He hears Yoongi whispering. "Yeah." He whispers back.
Yoongi hit a switch. A small room lit up in a nicely dimmed soft light. It had a lot of artificial flowers, of course, since there is no window.

There were romantic paintings on the walls. Couples. Nothing dirty. Tasteful.

Soft music started playing in the background. In the middle of the small room closing up with the back wall was a whirlpool.

On the right side near the door was white bench and next to it a little fridge with glasses on top. On the left side was a little shelf with towels.

The small room had a very private, cozy atmosphere. Jimin loved it.

"My dad worked like crazy. My parents barely had some private time just for themselfs so he had that built." Yoongi says.
"My mom would swim her rounds and sometimes meet with my dad here. No one else was allowed. It was just for them." He looks at Jimin.

"I'm sure JK used it once or twice since but i was never in here." He started to get undressed. Jimin watched him with interest.

A naked Yoongi pulled on Jimin while walking up the few stairs to climb into the pool.
"Come on, baby, lets relax a little."
Yoongis soft low voice gave Jimin goosebumps. He quickly got rid of his swimming trunks and followed that sexy, naked man.

They sat in the water and Jimin sighs loudly. Yoongi was right, it was very relaxing. The water was warm and the bubbles gave him a little massage. Jimin smiled.

He has never been in a whirlpool. These things are magical. His whole body spread out, his head lays back, eyes closed. The music and the sound of the bubbles could easily put him to sleep. He sighs again. Everything heavy fell off of him.

Yoongi watched him with a pleased smile and then lays back to relaxed too.

After some nice soaking and daydreaming Jimin opened his eyes to see what Yoongi was doing and found him totally relaxed laying back his eyes closed. He smiled. He is so handsome. His jawline, his lips. The cute nose.

Jimin also thought that Yoongis body was very sexy. He didn't dress to show it of like his brother did. Although he had no reason to hide it.

His shoulders were a lot broader then they looked in his clothes. His chest was firm and nicely build. A nice flat and firm belly and an little fluff of a hairline leading the way down to the more interesting parts. That hairline was very sexy.
Jimin blushed

He thought Yoongi was very attractive and again couldn't understand how he was single. Why did he buy someone at an auction when he could have literally anyone.

Now he was with him. Called him his boyfriend amd treated him so nice it sometimes hurts his heart.
Jimin doesn't understand. Why him? He is a poor guy with a bad past and a uncertain future. He has nothing to offer.

He sighs. He has to stop overthinking that situation. He is here because of that Sex contract.

Jimin calls it Sex contract. But he also remembered that Tae called it marriage contract because they seemed so similar to him.

Its true that they do a lot more than just Sex, they practically live like a couple and present like a couple to the outside world. Are they a couple? Should he ask?

"You can talk to me, you know?" Yoongi said softly "Whatever it is, i'm here for you." Jimin can see the honesty and worry in Yoongis eyes.

He is not ready.
He fears the answers.