Part 1

Reader P.O.V.
Since i was little people tried to capture me into their little red and white items that they call pokeballs. Why? Well I am gijinka, half human and half pokemon. It would make sense that some evil organisations want to capture me since that is rare but luckily nobody knows that except my pokemon friend. I hate humans. They would do anything for the money and fame. Every day is the same story. I get hurt and they are trying to capture me. The reason why they are so persistent is that I like to stay in my pokemon form so they don't find out that I am the same person as in my human form. We all know that humans dont live or sleep in the middle of the forest. I am one of the eeveelutios, the umbreon. Problem is being gijinka, umbreon and a shiny pokemon gets me into troubles. That makes me x3 times more rare in their minds.

Good thing is that when I am in human form or when i faint as a pokemon they can't use their pokeballs. The bad thing is that they can force me to use my pokemon form (in which I turn into from pure instinct) and use their pokeballs.

I guess that is enough about me.

I have a pokemon friend who is shinx. He is also my best friend. One day he got badly hurt so I had to use a pokeball to capture him and than run from the evil people that tried to hurt us. It was easier to run away and heal him in the pokecenter that way so I had no choice. I guess I am a pokemon trainer now too. Funny, right??

Not so long ago I met one person that changed my opinion on humans. His name is N. And this is how I met him...