Part 6

Reader P.O.V
I could feel the light breeze touching my fur. Fur? Oh yea I am in my pokemon form. Everything was so peaceful. At least for a few seconds before I jumped wide awake remembering what happened. Before me was the same Pearson that captured me into a pokeball. He was laughing at mine sudden jump. Why does the world hate me? There was something about him that I still couldn't understand. Around him was a bunch of the pokemon. I had this feeling like I can trust him and be safe with him. Do all the pokemon feel the same? Is that the reason why they love him so much? He is a Plasma king. Maybe he saves pokemon from bad people but he still takes pokemon from the trainers they love.

I don't even want to know what would happen if he knew who I was. He was petting other wild pokemon and a Zorua. He called my pokemon name and tried to reach me so he can pet me or something. I growled as a warning. I don't like him. Who does he think he is. Other pokemon looked at me with hate. Probably because of what I just did. It is like he used a move attract on them. This was nothing new to me. Not many pokemon liked me but they were still my family because humans just wanted to hunt me down. The thing that was different now was that they went into their attacking pose ready to use their attacks on me. I took one step back from them growling. Suddenly I felt a pain through my leg. I collapsed on the ground and at the same time heard N telling others that everything is ok and they don't need to protect him. Pathetic. What is wrong with everyone. 

Than from the corner of my eyes I saw Luxio. He was running to us and stepped before me going all defensive to protect me. What is happening? The next thing I saw he already trusts N and he puts him back in a pokeball. What? What is happening? The look of confusion on my face caught N's attention. He told me about how I was badly injured so had to capture me and take me to the pokecenter and same thing for Luxio except he found his pokeball somewhere. After that he tried to help me stand up but I growled. Seeing that there is no other way he told one of his pokemon friends to use sleep powder on me and with that I fell asleep.

TIME SKIP ~~~~~~  

Days have passed and I felt better. I even started to trust N more but not completely. The thing is there is one girl he likes and talks to us about. Her name is Touko. He likes her but she is his rival. I even think that she is maybe using him so when the final battle comes she can win. She even tried to give stuff to me and his pokemon to start loving her or something. Maybe i am just seeing it in different way.  I hate her. Why? Well, what if I told you that I started getting some feeling towards N. yea I know it will never work. If he knew who I was he wold just throw me away. I am scared. Scared of truth. Scared of being hurt and left out. But I still love him...