Part 9

Reader P.O.V
After what happened, me and N went out of the forest and into the pokemon center to heal my wounds. I transformed into a pokemon for it because that way I will heal faster and after that transform back into my original human form. Humans don't really heal as fast as pokemon do.

I found out that N saw who Touko really is when I ran away. I didn't ask for details. I was so happy he remembers me.

Now that the horse head Touko isn't around I didn't have to worry about her popping out from random places. I'm not sure where we are going today.

"Hey N where are we going?"

"To the special place"

"Is it the Ferris wheel?"

"N-no. Why would u think that... Ok we are"

I could tell that he was blushing. I was so happy since I was never there. I only lived in the forest and would go out of it when I ran out of food.

After some time we where there so we payed for the tickets and went for the ride. It was beautiful

"Wow this is amazing" I was stunned

I looked back to N to see that he was troubled. Something was bothering him.

"N are you OK?"

"Yea I just wanted to ask you something..."

"Like what?"

"(F/N), w-will to be my girlfriend? Will you be the queen of my h-heart?"

Both of us were as red as tomatoes. My heart skipped a beat and I couldn't speak for a moment. He noticed that I'm not saying anything and had that sad look like he knows I will reject him.

"Y-yes I will"

I managed to say it. When he heard those words he looked up at me and kissed me. It was a long and passionate kiss. I cold never imagine I would love someone this much. We continued to do it for the rest of our short ride.

BEST DAY EVER... Or night since it is really late.

When we left we run into the frog. Well not the real one it is just Touko. She looks like she is searching for someone and N still didn't see her so we went another way. I am so tired after all of this but I also wish that it would last forever. This nice feeling i am getting when I am with him. I don't want it to stop. Please let it last forever.
___________________________________
I am sorry for the slow update. I didn't know how to continue the story. I'm still not sure what to write in next chapter but I have some ideas for it. Thank you all for being patient and reading my story this far. It makes me happy.