Part 10

(Y/n) P.O.V  

It's been a month since we visited Ferris wheel. I found a lot of things about N. Like what he likes and other stuff. I also found out about that master ball that the grunts wanted to get the first time when I was captured. They wanted to find Kyurem and capture him as a backup plan against a fight N and Touko will have. They didn't find him tho.

Right now I am in N's castle with him. I managed to make him see that his plans were wrong because there are trainers who love their pokemon. Touko in the end wanted to end up looking like a hero by defeating N in a pokemon battle. The problem is that people still think team plasma is evil so Touko wanted to use that.

Did I say that Luxio evolved too? Now I did.

I saw a little bit of brown hair from the corner of my eyes. Oh wow guess who. Just a Touko. What a disappointment.

I looked at her with a bored look on my face. She didn't really care seeing how she is already sending out her pokemon for a battle without saying a word.

N's P.O.V

I saw Touko come closer to us sending her first pokemon out without a word. I made a deal with (y/n) that she will just stand aside and not battle. It is so wrong to send a girlfriend to fight as a pokemon.

We battled for some time and we both have only one more pokemon left.
Even Zekrom and Reshiram fainted in the same time landing a hit on each other.

She sent out her only pokemon. Looks like it was her starter Samurott. This is it, this battle will stop her or make her a hero with me going to jail. I sent out my Zoroark. Yep Zorua evolved too like all pokemon in my team.

I was about to give Zoroark a command to attack but he just went behind me not wanting to battle a person he liked. This is bad. If he doesn't want to fight I can go to jail and say goodbye to my life.

Touko had that smirk on her face. This made me scared. I can't spend a life in jail. I started to panic but than I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up.

(Y/N) had a smirk of her own. I knew she wanted to beat Touko. She hated her so much especially now that she hurted her friend Luxray. It was like that the hatred radiates of her. But why is she smirking? Than I remembered all pokemon moves she knows. A smirk of my own started to play on my lips but a guilt to let her fight was still bothering me.

Seeing us smirk Touko stopped being happy about her false win knowing that she will have to battle one last pokemon or person.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I jumped in front of N transforming into an Umbreon while doing so.

Tonight she is going down.

Nobody's P.O.V

Everything was silent and both teams were waiting for each other to attack first. Seeing this was going nowhere Touko decided to attack first.

"Samurott use Water pulse"

"Quick attack" N yelled since they could easily avoid Samurott's attack with quick attack obviously being a move that always attacks first.

In a blink of an eye Umbreon landed a strong hit on its enemy. Before she had a chance to move away Samurott bited her leg. N had a horrified look on his face as gijinka screamed in pain. Few drops of blood going down her leg.

"Aqua Tail" Touko smirked

With that Umbreon was thrown in the air getting hit with Samurott's tail. She roughly fell on the ground trying to stand again.

"(Y/n) it is okay. please lets stop. I cant watch you getting hurt like this" some of the tears were falling from his face. This was the first time you ever saw him cry. you wanted him to be happy and not thrown in the jail. you had to do this for him.

"We still aren't done here. We can do this" you said as you send him a quick smile trying to hide the pain in your leg.

He smiled back weakly.

"Okay. Umbreon..." he paused a little "use Hidden Power"

(Y/n) P.O.V

I smiled evilly at Touko. Seeing her flinch at that made me smile more.

A yellow-ish glow started to go all around me covering me in electricity just like Jolteon. I ran at Samurott seeing him start panicking and looking around trying to find a way to get away from me as much as he can. 

"Not gonna work" I told him hitting him in his face and releasing my electric type power on him. also landing a critical hit.

He went flying across a room ending up being slammed on a wall. After that he just fell on a floor and fainted.

'2 moves only' I thought in my head

Not able to stand anymore I fell on the ground.

"(Y/n)!!!" I heard N yell and taking me in his arms

"We did it" I told him

"Please don't ever fight again" He hugged me gently being careful not to touch my wound. I could feel his tears falling on my fur.

"It is ok I won't.  It was worth it cause now I can be with you all the time" I said as I licked his cheek

TIME SKIP ~~~~~~  

"(Y/n) where are you"

"I'm here" I yelled back, sitting next to a small pond watching two Poliwags.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing much" I smiled

"I love you" He smiled back

"I love you too"

Just as we were about to kiss Luxray jumped on us sending us all in the pond. N and I ended up hugging each other like our life depends on it, still in shock to understand what just happend.

Luxray was just laughing as he swam to us and helped us out

So that is my story. My pokemon journey. Only one out of many but still very special.