Part 7

Reader P.O.V
I was walking next to N, out of my pokeball. I really don't like them. There were few gasps of random trainers when they saw me. They even ask N if he wants to trade pokemon for me. Luckily he never accepted any pokemon trade. He loves us so much. He loves me. But I wish that he loves me like something more.

I don't care if he doesn't. I want him to be happy but I can't help it. That damn Touko is everywhere. She just pops out from random places like those shadow triad people. I swear this world is getting more crazy by every second.

"Touko" N shouted

Ughhh not again. What is she? A ninja?

"Hi N. Hello Umbreon how are you?"

A silent growl escaped my mouth.
N looked me with that 'please be nice to her' face and I felt bad.
All the way to whatever place we were going I would look at them. Oh how I wish that I was the one that could make him smile and not her.

N's P.O.V
We decided to visit my favorite place. I wanted to show her the Ferris wheel. All the way I could feel Umbreon's eyes on me. I guess she is just over protective because Touko is my rival. I find it cute. I had to chuckle a little.

"What is it?" Touko said turning around to face me

"It's nothing. Come. Let's go to the Ferris wheel." I said in a happy voice almost jumping up and down from excitement. I love that place especially at night.

Reader P.O.V
Ferris wheel? Pokemon aren't allowed in it so that means he will just put me in a pokeball because of her. Not on my watch I'm not letting her near N. An evil smile showed itself on my face as I saw a bucket of cleaning water on the way. Like a Purrloin I started to act, snuggling to her feet like I want her to pet me. In reality I was secretly pushing her to the bucket of water. A loud splash was heard as she fell on a floor with a bucket on her head. Mission complete. I was smiling in my mind since I had to act innocent. She glared at me with hate while N jumped to her and hugged her. I felt my heart sink. She is just using him like his father. At least they won't let them on Ferris wheel now. N just glared at me angry. I can't stand this anymore. Everything I do is wrong. Why am I always the problem. I... Have to get away for a short time to clear my head. I ran even tho I know that he will find me. My blue circles in my fur were giving me a gentle glow so I could see where I was going. As I stopped he caught up with me.

"Umbreon why were you running? Why do you always act like this? It i..."

He was stopped by me quickly transforming in my human form while kissing him. I just had to. The pain was so big.

I could see his eyes widen but he didn't broke the kiss. He just stood there frozen while on the other side was Touko watching me with hate all soaked. Guess she saw it all... The problem now was what will N think of me. What did I do??