Part 3

Reader P.O.V
"Ughhh where am I?"

I was in a white room with no windows. It only had one metal bed and a pillow. On one of the walls were metal grates just like in the prison. So much about my luck. I don't know where is Shinx but I don't know where am I even. I have to find a way out and save us. But how? Then I saw a small machine next to my prison like room. It looks like it has controls to open the room doors. I guess breaking out won't be that hard. I smirked.

I quickly transformed into my pokemon form and used move called hidden power on it. My hidden power is electric type. I didn't really like it at first but I can't protest about it now. It did save me. After using that move door of my room opens and I transformed back into my human form. Luckily there wasn't any alarm after I broke their machine.

I started running through the small halls of the building. It looks like a maze. You can't find an exit but you can't find your friend even. My energy is running low and I feel so tired after running so much.

After choosing a couple of more blind directions I heard some voices. I was hiding behind one of the random walls. All I heard is the king, coming tomorrow, liberate pokemon from trainers, release Shinx. What do they mean by release Shinx? I didn't have much time to think as I heard the alarm.

Well I'm in shit. The grunts ran into another Direction. This is bad I don't have time to save Shinx especially when there is this damn alarm and their probably 60 years old king will be coming soon. I don't need an old man running after me too. I still didn't find an exit and I wouldn't be surprised if they are guarding it so I guess I will go for the windows that I saw on the way to here. I took the one that was closest to me and since it was very high I jumped on the tree, climbed down and run from the building that now that I see it better was a castle.

After some time I stopped having no more energy to continue running. I'm so sorry Shinx if only I wasn't a gijinka you wouldn't get hurt. I'm so sorry. I started sobbing but than I heard a voice coming closer and closer to me. I tried to hide thinking it was a plasma grunt but it wasn't.

"(f/n)" it was Shinx

How did he escape? It doesn't matter he is here now and only that is important. I wanted to jump and hug him but than I noticed another person next to him. He didn't look like one of the grunts. Who is he? Did he save Shinx? When he came closer to me I could see him better. He had long green hair and soft bluish green eyes.

"Hello my name is N. Is this Shinx your pokemon?" He said to me