Part 5

Reader P.O.V
"Shinx stay close to me" I told him

He just nodded as response. Next to some of the Plasma grunts was N. They started calling him king and stuff. Wait what? That surprised me but it felt awkward too because back than when I was caught I thought that he will be some 60 years old man. Good job me.

Ok back to escaping. We were trying to hide from Team Plasma by choosing different path. They were everywhere. Since we couldn't escape that easily Shinx and I decided to run to the exit and attack only pokemon that are blocking our path. I took Shinx into my hands and started doing a mad dash to the exit like my life depends on it. As expected they saw us. Some of them were confused because they didn't know who we are and why we are running when they still didn't do anything and some recognized us and attacked us.

Something was sent flying into me. Damn I forgot that they can use move quick attack to catch us. I should have taught more about our plan. I hit the floor releasing Shinx at the same time.
Since grunts couldn't understand Shinx, Shinx decided to make a quick plan.

"(f/n) run and I will distract them than run too. Meet me back at the lake that we found in the forest"

"But..."

"Go" he said

A hoard of pokemon was sent out to battle him. I don't know how will he even escape but it looks like he knows how. He was wearing one of those evil smirks. Before I left I saw a white light surrounding Shinx . He evolved into Luxio. After making enemies blind by his evolving he used thunder wave to paralyze them and than escape. Good thing I have him as a partner.

Again something attacked me while I was running. Everything was blurry so I couldn't tell what pokemon it was. I transformed into Umbreon but it didn't help much. I could feel attack after attack on my skin. Finally I got a chance to escape so I ran from them. I could tell that they are still chasing me but luckily they took the wrong path and were now running away from me. I still ran even tho they weren't here and just collapsed on the cold ground having no more energy.

Footsteps. I could hear them but I couldn't see a person that found me. It is still so blurry and I felt so weak and useless. Every part of my body hurts.
Then I saw green hair. Was that Person N. Something lightly hit my head and the red light was around me. Wait he used a POKEBALL. Are you kidding me. This is so embarrassing. I am a  human. It's not normal to be caught into a POKEBALL. Well I am only half human but that doesn't mean that I like it.  Ughh my head. Everything around me became black and than me myself. With that I blacked out having no chance to even fight my capture.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hello there. Sorry for the weird ending of this chapter. I wanted to keep the story interesting for you people ^^  I hope that you enjoyed it anyways. Lets see what will happen next :33