C-1

OUTFIT IN CASE YOU FORGOT:

"Get offa me, you slinky."

Y/n side-eyed Oskar from her position on the couch, by his side scrolling through Tiktok. At his remark, she frowned. Teddie laughed from where he sat playing Mario Kart.

"Oh okay," she said, sticking her tongue at him,  "imma go to teddie then."

As Y/n tried to leave however, Oskar wrapped his arm —his strong, veiny arm— around her waist and yanked her back beside him. She gave him a bewildered look but he didn't even stare back.

"I was joking."

Y/n stayed there but yelled to Teddie. "You saw and heard that, gang?!" 

"I saw and heard that, gang!" Teddie replied. Still fumbling with the controller. Oskar rolled his eyes.
"Coolio." She nestled by Oskar's side and took out her phone from the pocket of Oskar's hoodie she was wearing. As soon as she opened it however, she got a notification from Enzo, from the gc.

SNAPCHAT— CheapSkates

WHOISENZO🗣🗣
Bru
I'm here
Open up

WHOISY/N
this ain't ma house

WHOISOSKAR
the doors open
jst enter

WHOISENZO🗣🗣
damn
it's that easy

WHOISOSKAR
don't get any ideas

WHOISENZO🗣🗣
🌚

  WHOISY/N
you betta have brought my gummies

WHOISENZO🗣🗣
I did ma dw
read at 13:45

Y/n ran down the stairs in her bestfriends' house and met Enzo, entering. She hugged him around his neck and his hands instinctively went around her waist. She pulled back and dapped him up.
"My candy?" She raised her eyebrow, doing the teacher eating thing with her finger over her lip.
"Here, damn, the only thing you came to hug me fo?" He said, handing it over to her.
"You damn right."

"Me personally," Teddie said, dapping Enzo up, and ending it with a hug, "Shurrup Ted."

"How's things at your end?" Oskar dapped Enzo up as well, patting his back in their hug.

"All calm, all calm."

"Do we get to go to dope sketch now? Enz is here." Y/n said, tying her braids while balancing her candy on her knee.

"How you make a nickname outta a nickname?" Enzo asked, dropping his bag on the couch.

Y/n smiled cheekily, showing her braces.
"It's her talent." Teddie replied for her, grabbing his phone from the main couch and slipping it in his pocket.