C-6

Minerva didn't stop walking for almost a while, but Y/n followed obediently until the duo found themselves in front of the great oak doors of the great hall.

Then she heard a voice saying her name, y/n frowned, why were they bringing so much attention onto her? She guessed the school didn't really have transfer students often.

Minerva opened the grand oak doors and walked, barely leaving any thoughts for Y/n to think. She hastened to follow her. The great hall was huge, with a sky that resembled the evening one. There were four very long tables as far as Y/n could see, and over each table was a drapeau with the logo and name of each house. Gryffindor and Slytherin were at opposing ends of the room, leaving Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff to be in the middle.
Y/n looked around, noticing almost everyone was looking at her. Her eyes weaved through the crowd and she caught the gazes of her friends, which she smiled to.

She branched till she was at the head of the hall, where a stool was situated and a dirty hat stood. Minerva gestured for her to sit. Then, she plopped the dirty hat atop her braids.

'Won't the dust affect my hair?'

No, it's not actually dust.

'Oh okay.'

I can tell right away that you're very ambitious, not afraid to get your hands dirty to get what you want, yet again very bold and courageous, very very bold. You hold a sense of wittiness and knowledge, yet you are humble in times where it calls for it.

'Personality test much?'

You're very bold. Very very bold. If I put you in Ravenclaw or Slytherin you won't exceed to your full limit. However your qualities for Hufflepuff can dwindle. So,

"GRYFFINDOR!!"

The table at the far left exploded into thundering applause. Y/n knitted her eyebrows in confusion but got off the stool and grabbed her sweatpants, raising them up a bit like a princess, because she didn't feel like tripping today. She descended and found her way to where her new friends were sitting.

"Y/n!" Marina called, "kinda hoped your fine ass got into Gryffindor!" She exclaimed, making space for you to sit next to her.

"I'm glad my fine ass got into Gryffindor!" She said, high five-ing Marina. Lucas frowned.

"Ayeeee DONT get too full of your self nowww."

"Bouy shurrup, I should tell people what you do infront of the mirror on Saturday's." Y/n remarked side eyeing Lucas. He grimaced.

"My bad gang, my bad."

"That's what thought."

"Y/nnnnnn," Harry smiled, "you got into Gryffindor!"

"Damn right I did, you see me looking nice in green or yellow? Nuh-uh."

"Of course you would want to get into a house based on how good the house colors look on you." Ron grinned.

"Those are good morals, at least she knows what she wants." Hermione said, rolling her eyes at Ronald.

"Facts."

"All jokes."

"Bro was QUICK to take it back." Lucas grinned.

"You do not get to talk." Marina giggled at Lucas, "backtrack a lil bit."

Lucas rolled his eyes with a grin, "what? I'm not allowed to be a spectator now."

"Ian say that."

"MY NIGGAASSSSS!" A loud yell came from the other side of the table as Enzo popped up beside Lucas.

"Y/nnnn you made it into Gryffindor!" He smiled, dapping her up.

"How you feel?"

"Oskar's finna be salty, that's how I feel."

"I'm right here." Oskar mumbled, raising his head up from the table a few people down from Y/n.

"Damn, my bad."

"S'fine." He went back to sleep.

She chuckled sheepishly to herself, "I thought he wasn't in this house?"

"He is."

"Fuckers."

Y/n turned to the food in front of her and smiled a true genuine smile. Not one of mischievousness, or of sarcasm but because she was happy. She was in a new school, had awesome friends who were fun and welcoming. And she was probably going to have the time of her life while she stayed here.

The school was fun m, as she looked around her. She made eye contact with Adrian who winked back at her. And she blew him a kiss and averted her eyes to a conversation with Marina who had tapped her on the shoulder.

SWITCHING POINT OF VIEWS<<<<>>>>>>
ADRIAN PUCEY
As soon as Y/n averted her eyes, Blaise tapped him on the shoulder.

"You know her?" He asked, his words thrown leisurely at him. But his brown gaze was heavy upon him.

"Yeah."

"How?"

"It's Lucas' sister."

"Okay."

He nodded and turned back to his conversation with Mathéo, who he realized kept looking back at the Gryffindor table. He turned his attention to his food, but he realized as well as Mathéo was looking back at her, so was Draco Malfoy.

He idly played with his fork as he was gazing at the Gryffindor table, he seemed mildly in awe, like Adrian himself had been-

"Oi. Pucey."

The Asian boy turned annoyed to the person who called him. It was Tewij Kipling, a boy who roomed with Adrian. He sent an annoyed gaze yet again to the Scottish boy who had taken a seat infront of him.

"What?"

"You know her right? The girl?"

Adrian deadpanned, "no, I don't."

"Stop lying Pucey."

"Fam, get to your point, you already knew the answer to that question, go ask her yourself. "

Tewij gave him an apprehensive look, and stared over at the Gryffindor table. He grimaced at the amount of people that were crowding around the girl. She had already attracted a lot of attention. He was very wary of people sometimes, and he wouldn't really like it if people well, saw him too.

The boy shrugged and turned back to Adrian.

"Please?"

Adrian rolled his eyes, "her name's y/n, she's 14, she doesn't fucking bite."

"Ooh, how'd you do it?"

"Do what." Adrian was getting hungrier by the second, if this monkey didn't leave him, he'd make him leave.

"You know, get her to flirt with you?"

"She's a fucking human, she's nice, and she's normal, she's not gonna fucking chomp off your fingers if you breath in her direction."

"Oh."

"Oh." He mocked, "now clear off, and let me eat."