C-5

Y/n laughed at a random joke Adrian cackled, throwing a marshmallow into his mouth. The group had calmed down and entered Y/n's compartment where they filled Teddie and Oskar in on what happened. Afterwards, Oskar bought so much candy , that they wouldn't have been able to eat everything even if it was the three of them. So they shared it among Marina, Lucas, Adrian and Oliver.
The train ride was nearly over and Y/n could admit that she had a LOT of fun with her new friends.
They had played UNO, in which Adrian won and Marina and Y/n tied at 2nd place. Oskar had then recorded a shadow boxing match between Lucas and Oliver, then Oliver and Y/n, then Teddie and Marina. Then Adrian and Lucas, then Adrian and Y/n. Then Lucas and Y/n.
After, that Y/n just did some lip syncing trends with Marina, like the "I'm a bad bitch and I'm shaped like a Barbie, hips, lips, ass and a cardie." Trend. She got the rest of their tiktoks and made a passing the phone to video with them. Overall it was really fun.

Now everyone was just relaxing and on their phones watching tiktoks. Occasionally showing each other something funny they found. Then the compartment door slid open.

"Guys, some of you might want to change into something more comfortable, so, I'm warning you because the ride is about to end." Percy opened looked through the compartment and he made eye contact with Y/n and blushed, scrambling out.

Adrian rose an eyebrow at this but realized Y/n hadn't noticed.

Y/n and Marina got up and grabbed their handbags and their phones and made their way to the changing room, the rest started dispersing as they realized the train was coming to a stop.

"Girl whatchu changing into, you finna get sorted in that lemme tell you." Marina remarked, staring at Y/n's gyatt.

"Damn." She whispered under her breath.

Y/n turned back, oblivious, "nah, I got sumn stylish but comfy, just some big ass black sweatpants and a black top. With Ugg's."

"Girl! That kinda matches my outfit! I'm wearin' big ass grey sweatpants and a pink top! But my Ugg's pink."

Y/n pouted, "my Ugg's are normal colored."

"We still matching though!"

They high-fived and and laughed, chatting until they got to the girls bathrooms on the train. There was a bit of commotion as a handsome Blonde boy was trying to get away from a couple of girls who were surrounding him.

"Damn, he looks annoyed." Y/n whispered under her breath to Marina. She nodded, "his fanclub, that's what he get fo being so fine."

"Aye Cedric!" Marina called to him, "what's gud?"

'Cedric' looked up to the voice locking eyes with Marina, looking somewhat relieved, the girls glared at Marina however, but Y/n glared harder back at them, and they shuddered and cleared off.

"Thanks pooks."

"Anytime."

"Hey Marina, thank you so much." Cedric brought his arm out for a side hug from Marina. She hugged him back and smiled, looking up at him.

"You welcome, meet my girlfriend, Y/n."

Y/n smiled bashfully at Cedric, giving him a side hug as he had brought his arm out for one.

"Girlfriend?"

"Nah I'm playing," Y/n rose an eyebrow.

"You my wife though?"

"Facts."

Cedric chuckled at their antics, "y'all heading to change? Imma wait for you guys."

"Thank you Cedric." The girls chorused as they entered the changing room.

(This below has what the sweatpants look like, I need y'all to understand how big they are, cause I'm picky like that)

When they came out Cedric smiled, he had been standing, leaning on one of the compartment doors on his phone.
They all made their way to the carriages, however before Y/n could enter one of the carriages she was pulled aside by a teacher.

"Y/n Winford, right?" A woman in a long pencil skirt and a blouse held her by the shoulder.

"Yes ma' am."

"Alright," the lady said, "my name is Professor Minerva, but others like to call me Minnie, I'm the head of the house for Gryffindor, one of the many houses in Hogwarts. There's Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin and Ravenclaw."

Y/n simply nodded, clutching her phone.

"You will be sorted into your house separately because you are a transfer, so you will wait until all the first years have finished, then you will go okay?"

"In front of everybody?" Y/n asked, her eyes widening a bit.

"Yes, I'm afraid so."

'Damn.'

"You will stay in the hall just before the great hall, until I come for you, is that alright?"

Y/n nodded her head yet again.

Professor Minerva took Y/n to a hall, that was dim except for a few lantern lights. Along the way she had seen the beautiful architecture of the castle. The room was fairly comfortable with a few couches and chairs. She made herself comfortable in one of them and grabbed her phone. She took a streak of one half of her face and sent it to her friends. They were probably looking for her right now. Or not. She didn't know.

Y/n was bored. She kicked her legs out before her and got comfortable again. The tried another position. Then another. She picked up her phone and played some music, though she lowered the volume because she was slightly scared that someone may hear her. She wondered to herself if phones were allowed , other kids seemed to be using their phones left and right so she wasn't really sure if they weren't allowed, however in some schools somethings weren't allowed and students still did them anyway. And she was sure Professor Minerva had most definitely seen her phone. Yeah. She did.

Y/n placed her feet on the ground and tapped her feet together by the heels. Bored. She cranked her head left and right for a few minutes. Finally, the door opened and Minerva entered the room.

"It's time." She simply said. "Follow me."