C-3

(This chapter is just to show the relationship between Y/n's family and the potters, the blacks, the lupins and Enzo, so you can skip to the next chapter, where the real fun begins..)

"It's time, we gotta go!"

"Last one to get to the car is a loser."

Y/n started running as fast as she could, she had an advantage because she was lighter. She yanked Oskar by his shirt, and continued running, however she realized Oskar was gaining speed.

She ran faster to the car and entered, locking herself in, Oskar jumped in the front next. Enzo, Fred and George tussled inside the car and Ron joined after him.

The last were Teddie and Harry, who hadn't even heard Enzo say the ultimatum. They were causally strolling towards the car.

"Drive off, Oskar," Fred said, staring back at them.

"Dive off then they'll learn their lesson," George mused.

"Actually?" Oskar panted, grinning a bit.

"I Tripple dog dare you."

"DAMN, YALL EVILLL!!" Y/n snorted, recording the whole scene.

Oskar smoothly veered the steering wheel and started the engine, as Harry and Teddie noticed they were going to leave them behind , they started running after the car, paranoid.

Oskar grinned as he look through he rear view mirror. "Where should I park?"

"Wait," Ron said.

"Give em a little scare, park at the roadside." Enzo added.

"They've seen us," Ron commented, grinning evilly, "They've seen us, go forward a little bit!"

"You guys are evil," Y/n awed.

"Les go, Les go , Les go, Les gooo." The twins chanted, Y/n couldn't hold on her laughs anymore. She shook as her laughs racked through her body.

Teddie and Harry entered the car in a messy pant, and Oskar started driving again.

"I deserve Taki's for this," Harry panted, Teddie was just slapping the seat in pants. He was really pumping air in and out of himself.

"I nearly crapped my pants." Teddie panted, his breaths slowed a bit. The whole car laughed, enjoying the prank they did, and Y/n stopped recording.

Oskar drove for a bit and found his way in the fuel station with a Fairway.

"Okay, everyone get what you want, whatever snacks and get back here in 20 mins."

"AYEEE!!" Y/n yelled as Oskar gave her his card, she immediately ran towards the shop and grabbed a big bag Cheetos, Takis and a pack of Haribo gummies and marshmellows. The test of the boys were just grabbing takis and drinks. Y/n got to the counter and grabbed extra snacks for Oskar and paid, and quickly ran back to the car.

Y/n sat appalled, as James brought out his cooking from the oven. She sat next to Lily, and was playing on her Nintendo when Sirius informed them that James was cooking dinner today. The rest grew terrified, but Oskar promised that of anything went wrong, he'd order some KFC or Burger King or Chick fil-a or something.

Y/n guessed they'd be eating ordered food.

"SUMN STANK." Lucas, Y/n's older brother hollered.

"James what is that?" She appalled, staring at a layer of cheese in a bowl on the glass dining table.

"Y'all should have never let him enter the kitchen in the first place." Lucas mumbled.

Lily wrinkled her nose and stared over at the food as Sirius started coughing.

"We thought he would be a changed man."

Oskar and his mom, Marlene entered as well, and Oskar gagged unintentionally.

"Oh my daysss, who let him cook???" Enzo grimaced, sitting on the stool next to Y/n. She shrugged with her hand over her nose.

Teddie ran downstairs with Remus on his trail, alarmed, but they calmed down as they saw a spiteful James standing behind the so called "lasagna".

"My guy, you've been banned from the kitchen, for what? Two years?" Sirius coughed again, "cooking isn't your thing, fam."

James pouted, grabbing the bowl and dumping it in the bin. His actions were met with cries as they stared at the wasted food, "noo! We could... have.. tried it."

"Who's we?" Lucas eyed Y/n.

"Oh shurrup."

Oskar gagged intentionally this time.

"Damn, geuss cooking isn't my thing."

"Damn right!" Lily coughed out.

"What is going on?" Harry asked as he entered the kitchen.

"Someone let him cook!" Enzo and Y/n synchronized. Teddie and Remus rolled their eyes and left the kitchen and headed towards the hall. Everyone followed one by one, Lily waved her wand and cleared up the mess.

Oskar held his phone to his ear. "What's everyone's order? I'm getting KFC!"

"A chicken burger and fries with a strawberry milkshake PLEASEE!" Y/n hollered, bouncing on the couch in between Teddie and Lucas.

"A beef burger and fries with and Oreo Krusher!"

"Same, but chocolate milkshake please!"

"Just get me two pieces of popcorn chicken!" Teddie yelled.

"Remus?! Mum?! James?! Dad?! Lily?! Harry?!" Oskar said.

"A burger and fries!" Remus yelled back.

"Popcorn chicken and a milkshake!"

"Fries and a chicken meal!"

"An Oreo Krusher, and umm a burger I guess!"

"A burger and A strawberry milkshake!"

"Food!" Harry yelled.

"Boy, dont play with me! What kind of food?"

"Uhh, a burger and fries!!"

"Good!"