C-2

Y/n got down and out of Oskar's car, grabbing her skateboard from the trunk. She took out her phone and took a random picture on snap and put it on her story. She stretched out from the prolonged car ride and closed the car door.

She and the rest of the boys headed towards the check in area in the park. Y/n placed her purse in a random locker and closed it with the key and put it in her pocket. But she kept her wallet and phone. The boys followed suit.

At the counter, there was a boy around a year older looking than Y/n and a girl her age wearing the work attire for the skateboard park. As the guy and girl noticed them. The boy blushed and fumbled to do something and the girl ducked out of sight.

"Hi," Y/n smiled, the boy couldn't help but be captivated by her beauty. He would have gone on to ask for her snap but the boys standing behind her glared scarily at him.

"Hi," he smiled back.

"Y/n go take a seat in the lounge and wait for us, we'll take care of the check in." Y/n simply nodded her head, oblivious to lovely gazes the boy looked at her with.

"Wait, lemme pay though," She turned back, but Oskar looked back at her and waved his card.

"Oh."

"Ma just go sit, okay?"

"Aight." Y/n shrugged and made her way to the lounge. She sat for a while and scrolled through her phone, when an email popped up on her screen. She went to the app and read the email.

ALBUS DUMBLEDOOR; principal of Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Dear, Y/n Winford,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted as a transfer student into Hogwarts. You will be attending your fourth year. The year starts at the First of September, please find the enclosed list of school necessities. We await your email, by owl or by technology, no later than the 25th of August.

Minerva Mcgonigal.

Signed.

Necessities:

The foundation of Transfiguration by Héla Mckow

Dark Arts and their counters by Hulan Fugo

Tricky charms Year 4: by Yana Ntom

The Potions Book year four by Nikita Adams

History made mordern by Kieran Trelawney

Student would need 100 set of parchment per term.
10 quills, or pens.
An owl or
Cat
Or dog is permitted.
Please find below the slip to be signed to take to Hogsmeade or Candeake.

"Mhm, hm, hm..." Y/n smiled to herself, she'd been waiting for that letter for a while. She eyed the boys as they came in, and turned her phone towards them with a simple word.

"Read."

Oskar's eyes widened first, tackling Y/n in a hug that made her stomach hurt. She smiled, as the rest of the boys joined her in a group hug. People looked on at them, wondering what was happening, but Y/n didn't mind as she patted their backs.

"Shii, so you're coming to Hogwarts? Finally!" Enzo smiled, "been waiting for a bit."

"I'm really excited about this one." Oskar muttered, reaching to ruffle Y/n's hair but realizing she had it in braids and Y/n was side eyeing him so he reeled it back and scratched his neck.